STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Germany | Message to Spain

Vaka

The Kingdom of Norway
GA Member
Sep 26, 2020
To: Carlos Westendorp y Cabeza, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of Spain
Cc: Klaus Kinkel
Subject: Trade Negotiations
Security Level: Private and Encrypted

Hello Mr. Cabeza,

My name is Günter Rexrodt. I am the Minster of Economics here in Germany. We are currently reaching out to all of our European brethren to help improve relations and get an idea where everyone stands economically. I think that trade is a key to bringing the nations of Europe together. Trade, along with communication helps form a strong foundation between two nations on which a wealth of opportunity can be built.

We would love begin trading with Spain. What items do you have available for export? What is something that your nation lacks or desires.?

Sincerely,
Günter Rexrodt
Minster of Economics, Republic of Germany
Bruno

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
The Spanish Minister for Trade and Industry would call Mr. Rexrodt , in order to have a more personal phonecall regarding trade. He would wait to be picked up. The call would be encrypted and private.

"Good Evening Mr. Rexrodt, I hope you don't mind me calling to discuss this, I rather talk by the phone than correspondence. How are you feeling today?"

Vaka

Vaka

The Kingdom of Norway
GA Member
Sep 26, 2020
"I'm doing wonderful Mr. Cabeza. Thank you for asking. I hope you are well. How are things in Madrid? I hear that the weather is wonderful this time of year."

"I was hoping to discuss trade if you had a few moments. But even then I might be getting ahead of myself as we are currently having a difficult time finding the right cargo ships. I know that you responded to our Ministry of Economics request for cargo vessels. We are interested in Class-Catalina Del Mar Container Ship if they are still available. We also wanted to inquire if you had any larger vessels?"

"I would also like to know more about your exports if you wouldn't mind?"

Bruno

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"It going well actually, however this year the summer is hotter than normal."

"They are still available, yes. However we do not have larger ones unfurnutally, however we have found that the Catalina pulls its weight far beyond its expectations, and its currently our main vessel for export. Are you look to purchase a few of them? We would gladly sell them.

"We currently export Machinery including computers, Mineral fuels including oil, Pharmaceuticals, Fruits and nuts and finally Clothing. How about Germany? What are you current exports?"

Vaka

Vaka

The Kingdom of Norway
GA Member
Sep 26, 2020
"We have recently just unveiled our new Hapag-Lloyd Dallas Express-Class Vessels. They have filled they void in our merchant fleet. We do however appreciate the offer."

"We are very interested in importing Mineral fuels, Fruits and Nuts, and lastly Clothing. We would like to import these weekly if at all possible. Would you by chance be interested in a mutual trade?"

"If you will allow me a moment I will quickly go over our exports here in Germany."

"We specialize in manufactured goods. Our primary export is our extensive line of automotive products. We have Audi, BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Open, Porsche and Volkswagen all headquartered here in Germany. The finished automobiles along with their proprietary parts lists are all available for trade. We also off comprehensive lines of machinery. Tractors, cranes, and other heavy engineering equipment is all available from a variety of manufacturers. Our Computer and Electronic Products catalog is also extensive. Allow me to highlight one in particular. Kontron AG is a German-based multinational company which designs and manufactures embedded computer modules, boards and systems. They offer OEMs, system integrators and application providers for different market sectors such as Industrial automation, communications, transportation, energy, avionics, medical, infotainment, and military."

"Our pharmaceuticals are world class. Headquartered here in Leverkusen is BAYER. BAYER is a German multinational pharmaceutical and life sciences company and one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world. Bayer's areas of business include human and veterinary pharmaceuticals; consumer healthcare products; agricultural chemicals, seeds and biotechnology products. Along with pharmaceuticals we also offer the industry standard in Medical Instruments. Siemens Healthcare is headquartered in Erlangen and offers all of the following Angiography and Interventional X-ray Systems, Computed Tomography, Radiation Oncology, Laboratory Diagnostics, Molecular Diagnostics, Molecular Imaging, Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Point-of-Care Diagnostics, Refurbished Systems, Syngo Imaging Software, Ultrasound, and X-ray Products."

"If you would like mutual exchange is to your liking we can bring your ships to your ports filled with the items you require and leave your ports filled with the items of Spain."

"To move to another topic, might I ask what are your thoughts on the Nordic Council?"

Bruno

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"We might put a order for your Hapag-Class, they seem like excellent Cargo Ships. For the Trade it would do wonders for both of our economies if we would receive in exchange for the following from the 3 resources you mentioned, a simple, resource for resource would be great. We are looking at Medical Instruments, Pharmaceuticals and the Motor Vehicles." He would pause for a few moments. "If you wish we could begin writing up an official Trade Agreement in order to cemement this."

Vaka

Vaka

The Kingdom of Norway
GA Member
Sep 26, 2020
"Yes, I would love it if you could get us together an official trade document. I would be happy to sign it the moment it arrives. If you are still in the market for trade vessels I would like to also offer another recently unveiled ship the New Hapag-Lloyd Dalian Express-Class. These new ships are behemoths capable of shipping 7506 TEU worth of cargo containers."

"On a more recent pressing issue we would like to know if the Spanish Government is aware of the recent delcaration of Romania and Petre Mocanu, the current dictator of Romania? His words sound as if he plans on annexing Moldova by force. Have you had any contact with the Romanian Government or anyone else close to the situation that would shed some light on what was said. I'm sure this is all just a misunderstanding but I do feel it is important to ask when the possibility exists of a nation losing its sovereignty."

Bruno

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"We will have to analyse it at home first before we put a order up, however we really appreciate you offer, we will be leaning more on the New Hapag probably." He would fax privately the following document.

Brazilian-Spanish Formation and Creation of Trade Routes

The Republic of Spain and the Federal Republic of Germany will create [3] trade routes between themselves, and ensure their security and cargo. Both nations shall pledge that the following resources will be provided upon arrival of said trade routes. The Kingdom of Spain Republic of GErmany shall solely provide the Cargo Ships destined for each cargo assigned.

The Federal Republic of Germany will provide a fully loaded cargo, towards the assigned Trade Ships, the following resources;
  1. Medical Instruments
  2. Pharmaceuticals
  3. Motor Vehicles
The Republic of Spain will provide a fully loaded cargo, towards the assigned Trade Ships, the following resources;
  1. Mineral fuels
  2. Fruits and Nuts
  3. Clothing

Signed by; Cabeza
Secretary of Commerce of the Republic of Spain

Signed by; NAME HERE
Minster of Economics, Republic of Germany
"Its a simple documents and very straight forward. Regarding Romania, yes I am aware of the current events between them and Moldova. We had phone call with their Minister of Commerce, I have shared this information with the Republic of Ukraine, since they are right next to Moldova and it was imperative that they should know first, alongside Moldova. The Minister... and I'll be frank, he sounded way to over the top with the nationalistic ideals he exclaimed. And in this call it was confirmed that they would engage in a war of aggression with them as we have feared. After constantly degrading the sovereignty of Moldova and its culture. We are in the midst of sending a Carrier Fleet over to the Black Sea, which we have shared with Ukraine, would you be interested in joining our Carrier Fleet with one or two of your own Vessels? It would serve as a show of power and that Europe does not allow wars of agression to happen anymore in this new era."

Vaka

Last edited:

Vaka

The Kingdom of Norway
GA Member
Sep 26, 2020
"The forms look in perfect order. I'm faxing them back to your office signed now. We are going to be delivering to the Port of Algeciras, Spain. The vessels Halbendorfer See, Hengsteysee, and Kuhgrabensee will be assigned to these trade routes. We be submitting the finished international forms as soon as possible."

"I'm glad to hear that other nations are taking the Romanian issue seriously. Unfortunately, Our new navy is currently under construction and we will be unable to send any assistance. What we are able to do is impose an internal arms embargo from our state owned GDE. They had recently placed a large order for four thousand MATADOR anti-tank systems. We are currently holding them and a ship that was ordered along with a handful of Bergepanzer 3s they ordered here in the Port of Hamburg. We fully support the actions of Spain and Ukraine. We feel confident in your carrier fleets ability to scare some sense into this mad man."

Bruno

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Splendid, it is great that Spain and Germany can work together, and we hope that we can achieve more in the future." He would pause.

"We have to take it seriously, nationalism as no place in Europe anymore, and both our nations have suffered from Extremist Ideals, especially when it comes to cultures." He would towards him, nodding as he know what was being spoken.

"I thank you for support, I believe that would be the best course of action, we are looking to begin sanctioning them in phases too, but this would have to be thought very well as to not hurt the population of Romania. I'd also ask you to refrain from alloweing these systems to be taken by Romania, we need to do everything in our power to prevent them from doing more arm."

Vaka

Vaka

The Kingdom of Norway
GA Member
Sep 26, 2020
"We hope that the situation in Romania is solved quickly. I do fear that regime change might be the only option in this terribly complicated situation. It should not only restore democracy to the Romanian people but should protect against future aggression. The simple fact that nationalism in the year 1997 is still an issue in Europe is very troubling indeed. We here in Germany know all too well what can happen when a government decides to use nationalism to whip its citizenry into a fervor. We have tried to pursue a more united Europe. United through genuine diplomacy. Working together on all matters of Economics, Defense, and Science. We have searched for a new suitable replacement for NATO and have found the potential answer from our northern Nordic brothers with what they are doing together with the Nordic council. We share the same ideas of democracy, free trade, and a more united Europe. We have since joined in an observer role to make certain its a natural fit for our people and our armed forces. Have you had any dealings with the Nordic Council? Do you think they may fill the role left open by the dissolution of NATO?"

Bruno