STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[GOC]: Telephone Call to the United Kingdom

Nathan

GA Member
Jul 2, 2018

330px-Department_of_National_Defence_%28Canada%29.svg.png

Encryption Level

Classified

Recipient

Lawrence Adams, Foreign Secretary, British Foreign and Commonwealth Office

"Dear Lawrence Adams,

I am writing in regards to Gibraltar, The Canadian Navy currently has a task force deploying towards the Mediterranean to monitor the ongoing situation against Israel. One of our vessels requires a refuel enroute to refuel. Is it possible we may refuel at Gibraltar? We will spend no longer than 24 hours in port.

In addition, I would be grateful if I could telephone yourself to discuss military equipment acquisitions. Specifically, Canada would like to purchase 2 Invincible-class aircraft carrier, Harrier jump jets, Sea King AsaC and 4-8 Roundtable class landing ships.

Kindest Regards,
Daniel Evans,
Deputy Minister of National Defence for Canada."

Classified and Encrypted

Jamie[/QUOTE]

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018

Her Majesty's Government
Security Classification: TOP SECRET

Recipient: Daniel Evans, Deputy Minister of Defence Nathan
Subject RE: Gibraltar & Aquisitions

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your email, I have confirmed this with the relevant department and have authorized the re-supply of the Canadian vessel in Gibraltar. Please be aware that due to on going Turkish Aggression, there is also a British Carrier Strike Group in proximity to the area and these must be given priority in the event of mobilization.

Is there a best time to arrange a call to discuss military acquisitions between the UK and Canada that is suitable for you?

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Kind Regards,
Lawrence Adams
Foreign Affairs Secretary

Nathan

GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
With the email sent, The Ministry of National Defence has sent a classifed and encrypted communication to the Captain of the Canadian naval task force.

Daniel Evans would pick up a secure and confidential line to the Foreign Affairs Secretary Lawrence Adams.

"Good Afternoon Mr Adams, this is Daniel Evans from the Canadian Ministry of Global Affairs"

Jamie

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II