STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Great Britain | A Brazilian Encounter

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018

Ministry of Foreign Affairs

The United Kingdom has entered a phase as directed by Her Majesty's Government to embark on building relations with countries it had not yet sought, or only had limited contact. With that in mind, a number of calls and invitations were to be distributed to specific countries in terms of building said relations. With that in mind, a phone call was pitched through from the British First Secretary of State, Taylor Heart, requesting a call with a member of the Brazilian Government with an intent of opening negotiations. Brazil was chosen particularly due to its location, but also their friendship with Portugal in what was common between both parties. The British Secretary patiently waited, hoping for an answer.
@JakeDorent

JakeDorent

The Empire of the Americas
Nov 14, 2019
Pedro Santana Galego, Chief of International Relations, would answer the call upon making sure it was properly encrypted.

"
Hello Secretary, This is Pedro Santana Galego, Chief of International Relations of the Empire of Brazil. How may I help you?"

In modern history, Relations between Brazil and Great Britain have been friendly, however, now with the Return of the Brazilian Monarchy, it was a great opportunity to warm up relations between both Monarchies

@Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
A short time passed before the British Representative heard the dialing stop to the voice of Pedro. Responding promptly, "Good Evening" responded the First Secretary, "Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to participate in this call. I believe the opening of discussions between Brazil and the United Kingdom to be somewhat overdue and would like to explore the possibilities of opening negotiations to discuss cooperation in a multitude of fields. Including Political, Economically and yes, even militarily. We are aware of your growing friendship with Portugal, and that is a relationship we would like to reflect between ourselves if that is something you would be keen on approaching? I believe working together is also vital for South America given the UK Oversea Territory of the Falkland Islands. Offering apt opportunity for us to work together, as the UK currently does with Portugal. If that is something you'd reciprocate, I thought we could discuss the prospect of initial trade routes."

@JakeDorent

JakeDorent

Nov 14, 2019
"Ah well met, Brazil is more than willing to opening relations with Great Britain.

In terms of Trade, Brazil can offer Agricultural items like Coffee, Sugar and Meat, Minerals like Iron Ores, and Manufactured Items such as Vehicles and Machinery, Does any of those items interest Britain?
"

@Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"Definitely, we would like to receive Minerals, Vehicles and Machinery. In return, we would be looking to export our own goods to you if any of these are of interest? Precious Metals, Pharmaceuticals and Organic Chemicals. We could also offer British-manufactured cars in exchange too.
Of course, this would be looking at monthly rotations of trade due to the distance but other than that, we'd be happy to submit our routes imminently."

@JakeDorent

JakeDorent

Nov 14, 2019
"Very well, in return of the Minerals, Vehicles and Machinery, we'd like to ask for Pharmaceuticals and Organic Chemicals.

The Trade route could come and go from the Port of Santos in the Rio de Janeiro Province, with a monthly rotation, which Port would the United Kingdom be interested in commiting to the route?
"

Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"That sounds apt. We would appreciate if you could ensure the goods are moved between Port of Santos in that case, to our own Port of Portmouth. We will submit our requested trade routes to the trade organisation if you can submit your own.
I believe this is a solid foundation for bringing talks forward, and would aid towards future cooperation. With that in mind, I'm interested to hear your governments stance regarding the most recent affairs surrounding the new fascist government in Canada?"

JakeDorent

JakeDorent

Nov 14, 2019
"Our stance regarding Canada's government is Neutral.

We disapprove of Fascist and other Far-Right and Far-Left Ideologies, however, we also keep in mind that the Canadian people made their choice and that must be respected. We can only hope that they chose not to empower them.

Brazil shall continue to monitor the situation closely. We assume that Great Britain shall do the same?
"

Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"Understandable, the UK has no intention of causing tension or objecting against it. It is purely out of cautiousness and just generally monitoring the situation to ensure it doesn't develop into something more sinister. Nonetheless, we will be greeting the current Canadian Government, despite their opposition, with an intention of working closely with them.
International affairs aside, I would be interested to hear your thoughts on a joint UK - Brazilian Military exercise? If this is something of interest of yours? Or if you have any requests of your own to further cooperation if you'd like?"

JakeDorent

JakeDorent

Nov 14, 2019
"A Joint Exercise? I believe that could be arranged, what type of Exercise would you be interested in?

On the topic of Militaries, I'd like to hear your thoughts on joint development programs? Brazil has both the Infrastructure and Resources necessary to assist Britain in any Research and Development programs.

I'd also like to ask if Great Britain would be interested in any Brazilian Equipment.
"

Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"We were pondering either a Naval Exercise in the Pacific which would be more about war-fighting, or, for a change of pace, perhaps a humanitarian mission that could include a scenario on the Falkland Islands which would see the both our Navy and Airforces work together towards a common goal, for example, fending off the effects of a natural disaster. That's just a couple of ideas that spring to mind but we're quite open to anything to be honest. For purchasing equipment, we are fast approaching Year End which is when new budgets will be set for the British Armed Forces, once that is set, we will be looking to procure more equipment to meet our needs in which the Brazilian Exports will be reviewed. It's definitely something we want to look into, buying from yourselves that is.

As for joint development, as of right now the British Governments stance is to find ways to work closely with other nations, work together means we can communicate better and help solve problems that the world may be facing. This too means joint development and I am sure, with the UK and our main supplier, Nexus, we are not short of resources to develop new goods. Do you have anything in mind at the moment or is it mostly to put a feeler out there?"

JakeDorent

JakeDorent

Nov 14, 2019
"We'd be willing to assist in a Naval Exercise in the Pacific, the Imperial Brazilian Navy would be interested in partaking in exercises in the Pacific Ocean, Although, at this moment in time, this would have to wait as our navy is already partaking in a Training Exercise if that isn't an issue.

On the Joint-Development, At the moment we don't have anything in mind, but we are offering ourselves to assist if need be in the coming future with Britain.
"

Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"The Pacific Ocean could definitely work. We are happy to wait, I don't know if you'd like to contact us once you are ready? We are happy to work around yourselves.
We will certainly keep Brazil in mind for the prospect of any future development. "

JakeDorent

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bruhlord89