STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Great Britain | Approaching Switzerland

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018

Ministry of Foreign Affairs

The United Kingdom has entered a phase as directed by Her Majesty's Government to embark on building relations with countries it had not yet sought, or only had limited contact. With that in mind, a number of calls and invitations were to be distributed to specific countries in terms of building said relations. To expand across different European States, Minister Lawrence Adams, the secretary of Foreign Affairs himself, had requested a phone call with a senior official from Switzerland to open a communication path between the two countries. If accepted, the call would be pitched through to his office.
@Dimi39

Dimi39

Switzerland
Apr 22, 2020
Swiss Foreign Minister, Flavio Clotti would encrypted his side of phone call and picked up phone call that is originating from the United Kingdom.

"Hello, you've reached the office of Swiss Foreign Affairs, this is Flavio speaking. How can I assist you?"

@Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"Good Evening" responded Lawrence, almost attempting to address the person by name but wasn't one hundred percent sure of the pronunciation. Nonetheless, he continued. "I am the Minister of Foreign Affairs for Her Majesty's Government, I am contacting you about the likelihood of opening a communication channel with your government to establish some form of relations. Until now, we've had little to no involvement with one another and I'd like to change that if possible. I believe relations between Switzerland and the United Kingdom could bode well for all parties involved, with true economic and political gain. Of course.. that is, if it's something you're interested in. If so, I would actually like to query your initial thoughts on the tension and .. somewhat brief conflict with France and Belgium. Whilst it seems to have calmed down, I am curious to know your governments stance on the matter."

@Dimi39

Dimi39

Switzerland
Apr 22, 2020
"Good Evening Minister, Hope everything is great in Britain. As for economic and political purposes, we swiss are already ready to get involved. To get back your query about France and Belgium, well I think Belgium caused massive troubles to French, which is my neighbor. Moreover, Swiss are very neutral on the matter and we do not take sides of the conflict. My government stance are very clear in the matter: Belgium was the aggressor."

@Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"Absolutely, it's refreshing to hear of your neuatrality on the matter. We feel that if more parties got involved, it could have escalated rather quickly. Something we'd prefer to avoid, been in Europe and so close to home. I think its fortunate we have seen somewhat of a de-escalation since. Although things don't appear to bode well for the Belgian Economy at this moment in time. I suppose monitoring it is all that can be done. Conflict aside, I understand your government has only recently entered office, how has everything been going? I presume your focus thus far has been on political and military build up?"

@Dimi39

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bruhlord89