STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Great Britain | Boxer Negotiations

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018

GTX Boxer Negotiation

Members of the German and Dutch Ministries of Defence have been invited to a private and encrypted video conference call with the British Secretary of State for Business, Innovation and Skills, and three Ministers from the Ministry of Defence to discuss a British Procurement Process for the GTX Boxer and the cooperation efforts between the three countries. The ministers patiently waited in their office for their Dutch/German counterparts to answer.
@JamieA
@Dutchy

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

Secretary of State for Procurement & Sales, Federal Ministry of Defence Mr Luca Kuefer would take the call making sure it is encrypted and secured on their end. Luca sat in his office sipping from a cup of coffee, clearing his throat before speaking in English however not the best as the British and Dutch would be able to tell "Secretary! It is a pleasure to be able to be in a call with yourself, how can I be of assistance?"
@Jamie @Dutchy

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
A conference room within the Ministry of Defence would quickly be set up in order to accommodate the call between the three nations. Once prepared Secretary of State for Defence and Major Maximiliaan Albring from the Defence Procurement Command would answer the call after ensuring their side was encrypted and secure.

"Good day, I am Secretary Julie Wouters, this here is Major Albring. How can we be of assistance?"

@Jamie
@JamieA

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"Good Evening, thank you both for joining me. I've called you both here to discuss the GTX Boxer; a combined effort that contains defence groups from the UK, Netherlands and Germany. As you know, the UK is looking to replace it's primary mechanised infantry fighting vehicle and to be honest.. we're very keen on the boxer. It's closer to home, but we have a few points to discuss. Given we all have a one third share in the product, I think cooperation and communication is key. With the UK having interest in getting these produced, I'd like to know your thoughts on:

- A mutually signed agreement that restricts the use of the Boxer to Germany, the Netherlands and the UK.
- Cease of any sales to any other parties not part of this agreement.
- Combined efforts in the production and upgrade of the series.

This would ensure that our countries, the sole operators of it, are able to compete with any other vehicle type without the threat of been matched, or even outmatched. This would also increase a huge economic boost as the UK would, in the long term, seek to purchase up to 1,200 of the product."

@JamieA
@Dutchy

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
"Pleasure is all mine" the German Delegate would pause before continuing "I believe this can be accomplished between our three nations. I've been given word from the Federal Ministry of Defence that Germany doesn't want to see the GTK Boxers misused against Germany and it's allies so restricting this piece of vital equipment to the Netherlands, Great Britain and Germany a great deal. Germany currently utilises various variants of the GTK Boxer or will be in the future, such as the GTK Boxer Armored Ambulance and so forth. Like our counterpart in Britain, we will be looking at using and producing at least 1,420 units of various variants."

@Jamie
@Dutchy

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"You have presented an interesting proposal, one the Netherlands is willing to accept. I believe that the limitation of sale for this strategic armament will strengthen our nations national security and be a step in the right direction for future cooperation. Therefore I can voice my governments approval of your proposal as we are interested in the long term development of the GTK Boxer."

@Jamie
@JamieA

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"It is a relief to hear of both your interests in cooperating closely regarding the GTX Boxer. With all of us having a 1/3 share, to be able to produce these and upgrade them without the threat of seeing them used against us in the future.
Britain will be looking to produce a small quantity whilst we run evaluating and testing on the product but ultimately, it'll replace our Mechanised Infantry setup. I presume companies, such as the UIN, will also be revoking the sale on their catalogues?
I would also like to ask my German Counterpart on their current Foreign Policy? I'm aware of the Dutch Policy due to ISAF but of course, a mutual product would require mutual understanding."

@Dutchy
@JamieA

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
"Our current Foreign Policy is like non-other. We aim to make sure Europe is a safe place to live as well as Germany rising to the occasion. We will be aiming to make friends of of most of Europe or all of Europe however time will tell who will be friend and who will be foe. It is also great to hear that my Dutch Counterpart shares the same interests as us and the British"

@JamieA
@Dutchy

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
There was a short pause whilst the delegate spoke "Perfect" replied the British Representative.
"I'm glad we're all agreed on the protection of the Boxer, keeping it restricted to our governments. Is there any points you would like to raise before we conclude?"

@JamieA
@Dutchy

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"We have nothing else that we see as necessary to be discussed, we have full faith in this project being a step in the right direction to future cooperation."

@Jamie
@JamieA

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"Perfect, I think that concludes this meeting.
In the meantime, if you have any questions or problems, please let me know."

With that, the British Delegate opted to make his farewell before concluding the call.

@Dutchy
@JamieA

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
The German counterpart would bid his farewells before ending the call

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bruhlord89