STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Great Britain | Calling Canada

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018

A Video Call Request has been sent to the heads of the Canadian Government from British Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs, Lawrence Adams. A Memo sent ahead to clarify that a call was requested to discuss a potential growing relationship between the UK and Canada. The Secretary patiently waited to see if any answer could be received.
@Grant

Grant

Newcomer
Jul 1, 2018
Catherine Patterson, the newly elected Canadian Prime Minister sat down at her desk. She places a freshly brewed cup of black coffee beside her keyboard. Taking a deep breath she switched on the computer and sipped her coffee while she waited for it to boot up. Glancing over at a stack of documents as the screen flickered to life, she started to read the top document when she heard the ring of the desk phone. She closed the document placing it neatly back on her desk before pressing the answer button and putting it on speakerphone.

"Hello."

The female Aide responded

"Good morning, Prime Minister. I've got a video call request from a Mr Adams from the British Government."

"Thank you, Gillian, I'll get right on that."

Pressing the end call button Catherine turned back to her computer moving the mouse she clicked on the secure video call icon and then clicked on the request.

"Good morning Mr Adams. Catherine Patterson speaking how may I help you?"

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
The Secretary of Foreign Affairs remained silent, nodding his head to the on-hold music that awaited him until he eventually got pitched through to the Canadian Prime Minister. A few moments passed and he heard the voice of Catherine, clearing his throat. "Ah, Good Morning Prime Minister Patterson." he politely spoke "I am Lawrence Adams, the Secretary of Foreign Affairs for the British Government. I understand you've recently entered term following a very successful election, so I hope my call wasn't too much of a bother. I'm actually contacting you with the prospect of opening diplomatic relations between the United Kingdom and Canada. Something that has been somewhat overdue. Whilst our countries have a solid history, it's the more recent times which we'd like to see further cooperation internationally, and we'd love the opportunity to work with your government if this is something you share too. How has everything been since you entered office? Busier than you expected?" he asked in jest. Hoping to kick-start some kind of friendship between both governments.

@Grant

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
The Secretary would confirm he would be happy to re-open the call when the Canadian Government is available ((due to been on leave)).
Call would be terminated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bruhlord89