STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Great Britain | Congratulating Australia

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"That is no problem, if you could please let me know when such trade is something that your government is able to accommodate for, we would love to be able to go ahead with such trade proposals between our countries. We would be happy to accommodate for an FTA, as well as encouraging tourism with limited restrictions between the UK and Australia. I do not suppose you have a draft available for the FTA? Or would you like me to propose one?"

Owen

Commonwealth of Australia
GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
"We will make sure to do so. We would like to see your proposals of course and make any recommendations that need be."

Owen

Commonwealth of Australia
GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
"The first paragraph is a bit confusing.. Are you saying we abolish the tariffs or we keep in place tariffs? Because that doesn't seem like the point of a Free Trade Agreement."

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"It abolishes the tariffs set by each state, as quoted:

Both parties agree that the tariffs, which, at present, consist of of a 25% tariff for the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and #% for the Commonwealth of Australia are abolished."

Latest posts

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mikhail2001