STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 31/03/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Great Britain | Phone Call to First Choice [ENDED]

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"The construction of the facility has begun and should be ready for you to begin arranging the move and operational aspect soon. Obviously you will be kept up to date with progress and we will accommodate for any FCI staff to visit or oversee the project to ensure it is compliant with your own requirements, allowing adjustments to be made to it throughout it's birth to ensure an easy and smooth transition into an active, booming, production factory for your company. As for the Engagement Programme, I will have my office make the relevant calls to prompt an interest and get them signed up if possible. I don't see why we would have any problem in gathering interest so I fully expect an influx of interested parties given the size of the investment. I can also confirm there is no custom duty tax yet enforced in the UK. Will this change in the future? I'm not sure, it would go through the government but I'm not aware of any plans to have this discussed yet so there shouldn't be any problem regarding passing British Borders. for the delivery of goods."

Hollie

Admin
Jun 20, 2018
"Great news! First Choice have always offered the Lowest Export Fees. Something that has separated us from our Competitors. We'll continue to do so, with your very earnest levy. With the Construction underway, we can focus on Employment. Our Company Executives often make appearances. Depending on the Nature of their visit, they might need to extend their stay. To do so, would we all need to apply for a British VISA? Mr. Alexander Smith is in the Netherlands opening our Main Headquarters. He will soon negotiate for Dutch Citizenship, where we intend to live permanently. However, out of curiosity, would the British Government be against offering Dual Citizenship to Alexander, or myself? ..."

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"We will be happy to welcome your Executives to the UK, we are eager for you to see the construction in place for your new production facilities. Given the large understanding between the UK and First Choice; from our past deals, to our past cooperation, we will be offering Citizenship to your executives. Any other employee's will need to apply through standard VISA Applications; as well as citizenship, but for executives and those high in the head office, we will be accommodating for those." at this point, the UK Government were evidently putting all they could to make First Choice's placement a smooth transition. The benefit for jobs, local businesses and Britain's Economic Status outweighed any procedural complication. "Be reassured, this transition will be smooth, and you have nothing to worry about. In the meantime, is there any concerns that you have, or would like to discuss?"

Hollie

Admin
Jun 20, 2018
FAXED ATTACHMENT 1:

UK Visas and Immigration
Application Form​

Full Name:
MRS CLAIRE WALSH

Current Home Address:
133 RUE NATIONALE
ILE-DE-FRANCE,
PARIS,

Current & Previous Employment:
4 YEARS SALES ADMINISTRATOR, FIRST CHOICE INTERNATIONAL
NO FURTHER EMPLOYMENT ON RECORD

Destination Address: (Address where you will be staying in the UK))
NO DESTINATION ADDRESS. TEMPORARY STAY AT HOTELS COVERED BY COMPANY EXPENSES

Passports Held:
FRENCH PASSPORT

Type of Visa: ("X" the correct)
[X] Tier 1
[] Tier 2
[] Tier 3
[] Tier 4

Licences Held:
FULL FRENCH DRIVING LICENSE HELD SINCE 2009
NO OTHER LICENSES ON RECORD

Current & Previous Convictions:
NO CONVICTIONS ON RECORD

Luggage: (What is the individual carrying, or packing. This will be reviewed at the airport)
LUGGAGE IS WORK DEPENDENT

Signed
34eca3b3327129019926e30f2f942945.png

UK Visas and Immigration
Application Form​

Full Name:
MRS GENEVIEVE SAUNDERS

Current Home Address:
76 PLACE DU JEU PAUME,
RHONE-ALPES,
VIENNE,

Current & Previous Employment:
8 YEARS SALES ADMINISTRATOR, FIRST CHOICE INTERNATIONAL
NO FURTHER EMPLOYMENT ON RECORD

Destination Address: (Address where you will be staying in the UK))
NO DESTINATION ADDRESS. TEMPORARY STAY AT HOTELS COVERED BY COMPANY EXPENSES

Passports Held:
FRENCH PASSPORT

Type of Visa: ("X" the correct)
[X] Tier 1
[] Tier 2
[] Tier 3
[] Tier 4

Licences Held:
FULL FRENCH DRIVING LICENSE HELD SINCE 2004
NO OTHER LICENSES ON RECORD

Current & Previous Convictions:
NO CONVICTIONS ON RECORD

Luggage: (What is the individual carrying, or packing. This will be reviewed at the airport)
LUGGAGE IS WORK DEPENDENT

Signed
1662f9c983d5f9591d14e496bb741328.png

"Our Executives are Mr. Alexander Smith, Mr. Steve Nichols and Ralph Brennan from the Board of Directors and our Vice President, Mr. Johnathan Mullens.... Have you received 2 VISA Applications from our Sales Administration Team?
Construction of our Engineering Factory should be complete. So, First Choice will be working closely with British Recruitment. The Site should be operational by September, 2013 with all problems aside."

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
The Visa Applications were well received by the British Visa and Immigration Authority, a note made to request it as a priority check to ensure the transition for introducing First Choice to the UK remains smooth, the mere presence of such a wealthy company in northern england permitted the creation of hundreds, perhaps thousands of jobs and a real boost to the economy. It wasn't long before both Visa Applications were accepted, and formal acceptance sent through the post to their current addresses. Following this confirmation, Mr Knight responded to the FCI Delegate. "I can confirm that the visa applications were received and reviewed with haste to ensure no disruption was met. Both have been validated appropriately... if you bare with me for a moment.." there was a few moments of silence and an email sent to the representative. "I have just sent you a list of recruiters in northern England who, the government feel, could aid in employment; but of course, that comes down to your own discretion and vetting, but from here, we're happy to welcome yourself and First Choice to the United Kingdom."

@Hollie

Hollie

Admin
Jun 20, 2018
FAXED ATTACHMENT 1:
Picture.png

"Thank you for dealing with our VISA Applications in such a prompt manner... Her Majesty's Government have been very hospitable to First Choice, so we'd like to express our gratitude with a 10% Discount on all future orders. Furthermore, our Recruitment Process is underway, with 12,500 Employees undergoing Physical Training. Have you received a document concerning our Corporate Overview? This documentation can be used as a Legal Reference. Before we close communications, 01st July marks the end of our Fiscal Year (FYE) used for accounting and budgeting purposes. During this time, we'll begin our assessments on the Corporate charges levied by Great Britain...."

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
The attachment containing the corporate overview was well received, reviewed by the appropriate department and the information stored for record. The British Delegate silently took note of what was offered in gratitude by First Choice, gratefully, he replied. "Thank you for your continued support, and of course, investment. The cooperation between the United Kingdom and First Choice is seen as a very, mutually-beneficial friendship that I would like to see go further in time to come; I can't stress enough on the intention to make the transition as smooth as possible and if you have any problems, do let me know. I have taken note of the end of your Fiscal Year too for our records, but aside from that, I think we're good to go. Now.. I have no other agendas to pest you with, so unless you have something else you'd like to discuss, I think we can conclude it here." -- unless any agendas came up from First Choice, the pair could say their farewells and the call could conclude.

Hollie

Admin
Jun 20, 2018
Mrs. Aimee Durand would terminate the Phonecall with Great Britain and resume her duties concerning First Choice International.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darren