STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 31/03/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018

UK VISAS AND IMMIGRATION
Security Classification:
OFFICIAL

XTier 1X
► Must have employment waiting.
► Unable to receive any benefits.
► Temporary stay for work-related.
XTier 2 - VisitX
► Maximum 6 month stay.
► Suitable for small business trips or tourism.
► UK Border Agency must be aware of accommodation and any changes.
XTier 3 - StudyX
► Able to be employed part-time.
► Unable to receive benefits.
► Must have being guaranteed a placement in area of study.
XTier 5 - Temporary VisaX
►Refugee or Humanitarian Support.
►Unable to receive any benefits.
►Temporary stay for work-related, maximum of 12 months.

VISA Application
Code:
[DR][/DR][IMG2=40]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/1a/Royal_Coat_of_Arms_of_the_United_Kingdom_%28HM_Government%29.svg[/IMG2] [FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=WHITE][SIZE=7][B]VISA APPLICATION[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][COLOR=WHITE]
Security Classification:[/COLOR] [COLOR=lightblue]OFFICIAL[/COLOR][DR][/DR]
[DOCUMENT][TABLE=noborder][TR][TD][IMG2=250]https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/image_data/file/52931/s960_UKVI.jpg[/IMG2][/TD][TD=top][RIGHT][B]UK VISA (VAF1A MAY 2000)[/B]
This form is for use outside the UK only.[/RIGHT][/TD][/TR][/TABLE]
The Home Office will use the personal information you provide to consider your application. We may also share your information with other public and private sector organisations in the UK and overseas. [B]Please follow the guidance notes carefully[/B] and complete all questions as indicated. UK Visas & Immigration may take a decision on your application based on the information contained here without interviewing you.

[BGCOLOR=#d092d8][COLOR=black][B]Part 1, Visa Requirements[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#d092d8]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/COLOR][/BGCOLOR]
[B]1.1. Which type of Visa are you applying for?[/B] [I](Put a cross (x) in the relevant box)[/I]
[TABLE=noborder][TR][TD][ ] Tier 1 - Work[/TD][TD][ ] Tier 2 - Visit[/TD][TD][ ] Tier 3 - Study[/TD][TD][ ] Tier 4 - Tempoary[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

[B]1.2 How long do you want your visa to be valid for?[/B] [I](Put a cross (x) in the relevant box)[/I]
[TABLE=noborder][TR][TD][ ] 1 month[/TD][TD][ ] 6 months[/TD][TD][ ] 12 months[/TD][TD][ ] 2 years[/TD][TD][ ] 5 years[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

[TABLE=noborder][TR][TD][B]1.3 What is the main purpose of your visit to the UK?[/B][/TD][TD][B]1.4 How long do you intend to stay in the UK?[/B][/TD][/TR]
[TR][TD][ purpose of visit ][/TD][TD][ mm / yyyy ][/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

[TABLE=noborder][TR][TD][B]1.5 Travel Dates - When do you wish to travel to the UK?[/B][/TD][TD][B]1.6 Travel Dates - When do you wish to leave the UK?[/B][/TD][/TR]
[TR][TD][ mm / yyyy ][/TD][TD][ mm / yyyy ][/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

[B]1.7 Place of Stay[/B]
[ address ]

[BGCOLOR=#d092d8][COLOR=black][B]Part 2, About You[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#d092d8]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/COLOR][/BGCOLOR]
[TABLE=noborder][TR][TD][B]2.1 Surname[/B][/TD][TD][B]2.2 First Name(s)[/B][/TD][TD][B]2.3 Date of Birth[/B][/TD][/TR]
[TR][TD][ surname ][/TD][TD][ first name(s) ][/TD][TD][ dd / mm / yyyy ][/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

[TABLE=noborder][TR][TD][B]2.4 Place of Birth[/B][/TD][TD][B]2.5 Nationalities(s)[/B][/TD][TD][B]2.6 Current Address[/B][/TD][/TR]
[TR][TD][ country ][/TD][TD][ nationality ][/TD][TD][ current address ][/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

[B]2.7 Sex[/B] [I](Put a cross (x) in the relevant box)[/I]
[ ] Male
[ ] Female

[BGCOLOR=#d092d8][COLOR=black][B]Part 3, Travel[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#d092d8]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxXXXXXXXXXX[/COLOR][/BGCOLOR]
[TABLE=noborder][TR][TD][B]3.1 Passport Number[/B][/TD][TD][B]3.2 Country of Departure[/B][/TD][TD][B]3.3 Country of Arrival[/B][/TD][/TR]
[TR][TD][ passport number ][/TD][TD][ country of departure ][/TD][TD][ country of arrival ][/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

[B]3.4 Medical History[/B]
[ current and historic medical conditions ]

[BGCOLOR=#d092d8][COLOR=black][B]Part 4, Declaration[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#d092d8]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/COLOR][/BGCOLOR]
I hereby apply for a transfer of a visa/entry clearance to the United Kingdom. The information I have given is complete and true to the best of my knowledge. I confirm that if, before this application is decided, there is a material change in my circumstances or new information relevant to this application becomes available, I will inform the United Kingdom Diplomatic Mission handling my application. I am aware that it is an offence under the Immigration Act 1971 (as amended) to make a statement which I know to be false, or not believe to be true, in order to obtain a visa/entry clearance to the UK. I am also aware that my application will be automatically refused and I may be banned from going to the UK for 10 years if I use a false document, lie or withhold relevant information. I may also be banned if I have breached immigration laws in the UK. I am further aware that should I use a false document, lie or withhold relevant information my details may be passed to law enforcement agencies.

I declare that the documents that I have supplied with this application are genuine and the statements I have made with this application are truthful. I understand that UK Visas & Immigration (or a trusted third party) may make reasonable checks to confirm the accuracy and authenticity of evidence I have provided and documents I have submitted with this application. I further understand that UK Visas & Immigration (or a trusted third party) may also make reasonable checks on any sponsors to my application to verify statements contained in the application and establish that I will comply or have complied with the terms of any visa granted. I understand that I may be required to provide a record of my fingerprints and a photograph of my face (“biometric data”) as part of my application. If I refuse to do so, my application may be treated as invalid and, if so, will not be considered further.

I understand that UK entry clearance applications may be handled by British Missions in other locations, including outside the country in which I have applied for entry clearance and that this may involve the transferring of my application and supporting documents to and from another Mission. I understand that UK Visas & Immigration will be responsible for transferring my application and supporting documents safely. I understand in these circumstances my application will still be handled in line with UK Visas & Immigration published customer service standards. 

I understand that the fee payable of $500 is for an application processing and entry clearance decision-making service, not for the guaranteed delivery of a visa, therefore I will not be entitled to a refund should my application for entry to the UK or Commonwealth and Overseas Territories be refused or granted for a shorter time period than I applied for. I am aware that I may be billed for any medical treatment undertaken in the UK and that I do not have recourse to public funds during my stay in the UK. I am aware that the information I provide, including biometric data, will be treated in confidence, but it may be disclosed to other government departments, agencies, local authorities, foreign governments, and other bodies, to enable UK Visas & Immigration or those bodies to perform their functions.

I understand that my details may in certain circumstances be passed to fraud prevention agencies to prevent and detect fraud and money laundering. I also understand that such agencies may provide UK Visas & Immigration with information about me. Further details explaining when information may be passed to or from fraud prevention agencies and how that information may be used can be obtained from the UK Visas & Immigration website. I declare that the information given on this form is correct to the best of my knowledge and belief. I also consent to the processing of information provided by me by UK Visas & Immigration.
[TABLE=noborder][TR][TD][B]Applicants's Signature[/B]
[ signature ][/TD][TD][RIGHT][B]Date[/B]
[ mm / yyyy ][/RIGHT][/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

[RIGHT][B]Published by the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland:
Point of Contact
Address:[/B] UK Visas & Immigration, 2 Marsham Street, London, SW1P 4DF
[B]Telephone:[/B] 0808 164 8810
© Crown Copyright[/RIGHT][/DOCUMENT]

[DR][/DR]

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018

VISA APPLICATION EXAMPLE
Security Classification:
OFFICIAL

UK VISA (VAF1A MAY 2000)
This form is for use outside the UK only.​
The Home Office will use the personal information you provide to consider your application. We may also share your information with other public and private sector organisations in the UK and overseas. Please follow the guidance notes carefully and complete all questions as indicated. UK Visas & Immigration may take a decision on your application based on the information contained here without interviewing you.

Part 1, Visa RequirementsXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
1.1. Which type of Visa are you applying for? (Put a cross (x) in the relevant box)
[ ] Tier 1 - Work[X] Tier 2 - Visit[ ] Tier 3 - Study[ ] Tier 4 - Tempoary

1.2 How long do you want your visa to be valid for? (Put a cross (x) in the relevant box)
[ ] 1 month[X] 6 months[ ] 12 months[ ] 2 years[ ] 5 years

1.3 What is the main purpose of your visit to the UK?1.4 How long do you intend to stay in the UK?
[ Visiting Family ][ 3 months ]

1.5 Travel Dates - When do you wish to travel to the UK?1.6 Travel Dates - When do you wish to leave the UK?
[ 01 / 1998 ][ 04 / 1998 ]

1.7 Place of Stay
[ Premier Inn London Euston Hotel ]

Part 2, About YouXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
2.1 Surname2.2 First Name(s)2.3 Date of Birth
[ Bloggs ][ Joe ][ 01 / 04 / 1967 ]

2.4 Place of Birth2.5 Nationalities(s)2.6 Current Address
[ United States of America ][ American ][ Washington, D.C ]

2.7 Sex (Put a cross (x) in the relevant box)
[X] Male
[ ] Female

Part 3, TravelXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxXXXXXXXXXX
3.1 Passport Number3.2 Country of Departure3.3 Country of Arrival
[ 572972749 ][ United States of America ][ United Kingdom ]

3.4 Medical History
[ No Medical Conditions ]

Part 4, DeclarationXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
I hereby apply for a transfer of a visa/entry clearance to the United Kingdom. The information I have given is complete and true to the best of my knowledge. I confirm that if, before this application is decided, there is a material change in my circumstances or new information relevant to this application becomes available, I will inform the United Kingdom Diplomatic Mission handling my application. I am aware that it is an offence under the Immigration Act 1971 (as amended) to make a statement which I know to be false, or not believe to be true, in order to obtain a visa/entry clearance to the UK. I am also aware that my application will be automatically refused and I may be banned from going to the UK for 10 years if I use a false document, lie or withhold relevant information. I may also be banned if I have breached immigration laws in the UK. I am further aware that should I use a false document, lie or withhold relevant information my details may be passed to law enforcement agencies.

I declare that the documents that I have supplied with this application are genuine and the statements I have made with this application are truthful. I understand that UK Visas & Immigration (or a trusted third party) may make reasonable checks to confirm the accuracy and authenticity of evidence I have provided and documents I have submitted with this application. I further understand that UK Visas & Immigration (or a trusted third party) may also make reasonable checks on any sponsors to my application to verify statements contained in the application and establish that I will comply or have complied with the terms of any visa granted. I understand that I may be required to provide a record of my fingerprints and a photograph of my face (“biometric data”) as part of my application. If I refuse to do so, my application may be treated as invalid and, if so, will not be considered further.

I understand that UK entry clearance applications may be handled by British Missions in other locations, including outside the country in which I have applied for entry clearance and that this may involve the transferring of my application and supporting documents to and from another Mission. I understand that UK Visas & Immigration will be responsible for transferring my application and supporting documents safely. I understand in these circumstances my application will still be handled in line with UK Visas & Immigration published customer service standards.

I understand that the fee payable of $500 is for an application processing and entry clearance decision-making service, not for the guaranteed delivery of a visa, therefore I will not be entitled to a refund should my application for entry to the UK or Commonwealth and Overseas Territories be refused or granted for a shorter time period than I applied for. I am aware that I may be billed for any medical treatment undertaken in the UK and that I do not have recourse to public funds during my stay in the UK. I am aware that the information I provide, including biometric data, will be treated in confidence, but it may be disclosed to other government departments, agencies, local authorities, foreign governments, and other bodies, to enable UK Visas & Immigration or those bodies to perform their functions.

I understand that my details may in certain circumstances be passed to fraud prevention agencies to prevent and detect fraud and money laundering. I also understand that such agencies may provide UK Visas & Immigration with information about me. Further details explaining when information may be passed to or from fraud prevention agencies and how that information may be used can be obtained from the UK Visas & Immigration website. I declare that the information given on this form is correct to the best of my knowledge and belief. I also consent to the processing of information provided by me by UK Visas & Immigration.
Applicants's Signature
[ JBloggs ]
Date
[ 05 / 1997 ]​

Published by the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland:
Point of Contact
Address:
UK Visas & Immigration, 2 Marsham Street, London, SW1P 4DF
Telephone: 0808 164 8810
© Crown Copyright​

• Love
Reactions: Zak

Axis12

People’s Republic of China
Feb 11, 2021

VISA APPLICATION
Security Classification:
OFFICIAL

UK VISA (VAF1A MAY 2000)
This form is for use outside the UK only.​
The Home Office will use the personal information you provide to consider your application. We may also share your information with other public and private sector organisations in the UK and overseas. Please follow the guidance notes carefully and complete all questions as indicated. UK Visas & Immigration may take a decision on your application based on the information contained here without interviewing you.

Part 1, Visa RequirementsXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
1.1. Which type of Visa are you applying for? (Put a cross (x) in the relevant box)
[ ] Tier 1 - Work[ ] Tier 2 - Visit[X] Tier 3 - Study[ ] Tier 4 - Tempoary

1.2 How long do you want your visa to be valid for? (Put a cross (x) in the relevant box)
[ ] 1 month[ ] 6 months[ ] 12 months[X] 2 years[ ] 5 years

1.3 What is the main purpose of your visit to the UK?1.4 How long do you intend to stay in the UK?
[ Studying at the College of Cambridge University following the completion of studies at Peking University in Beijing. Once studies are completed in Cambridge University I will return to Beijing for work. ][ 2 Years ]

1.5 Travel Dates - When do you wish to travel to the UK?1.6 Travel Dates - When do you wish to leave the UK?
[ 05 / 2000 ][ 08 / 2002 ]

1.7 Place of Stay
[ The Old Schools, Trinity Ln, Cambridge ]

Part 2, About YouXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
2.1 Surname2.2 First Name(s)2.3 Date of Birth
[ Fang ][ Wang ][ 31 / 01 / 1977 ]

2.4 Place of Birth2.5 Nationalities(s)2.6 Current Address
[ Beijing, China ][ Chinese ][ Beijing, China ]

2.7 Sex (Put a cross (x) in the relevant box)
[X] Male
[ ] Female

Part 3, TravelXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxXXXXXXXXXX
3.1 Passport Number3.2 Country of Departure3.3 Country of Arrival
[ 432211826 ][ China ][ United Kingdom ]

3.4 Medical History
[ No Medical Conditions ]

Part 4, DeclarationXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Applicants's Signature
[ Wang Fang ]
Date
[ 05 / 2000 ]​

Point of Contact
Address:
© Crown Copyright​

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018

VISA APPLICATION APPROVED
Security Classification:
OFFICIAL

OFFICIAL USE ONLY

Applicant Surname [ Fang ]Applicant Firstname [ Wang ]Applicant Date of Birth [ 31 / 01 / 1977 ]
Application Reference [ UK-200501 ]Application Reviewed [ 05 / 2000 ]Application Status [ APPROVED ]

Point of Contact
Address:
© Crown Copyright​
Axis12

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darren