STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D
Oct 21, 2020
Hey, all! Internet folk usually calls me bum, but i can just be called Mykyta.
Im just a simple guy from eastern Ukraine. I had this rp recomended to me by some peeps so i decided to check it out

Vaka

The Kingdom of Norway
GA Member
Sep 26, 2020
Hey there! Always nice to see new people! Did you have a Nation in mind you wanted to play?

Bumbum

GingeOrCringe

Junior
Apr 5, 2020
We’re happy to have you here! Any ideas what country you’d like to play?

I... I would like to apologize for how I portray your country. Sometimes it’s very hard to be Ukraine and I really don’t want Russia to snack on me ;_;

Vaka

The Kingdom of Norway
GA Member
Sep 26, 2020
Hey it doesn't have to be a country you know a ton about. I didn't know anything about Germany post WW2 so I decided to play them. I've learned a ton and I've only been here a few weeks. If its post-soviet nations you want though some really good ones are still available. Kazakhstan, Belarus, Uzbekistan, are interesting picks that are still up for grabs.

Oct 21, 2020
We’re happy to have you here! Any ideas what country you’d like to play?

I... I would like to apologize for how I portray your country. Sometimes it’s very hard to be Ukraine and I really don’t want Russia to snack on me ;_;

Thanks! No need to apologise lol. Dont worry

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProbableBear