STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 31/03/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Hello ☘️

Dragon

32 County Republic of Ireland
Sep 1, 2018
Hello, my name is Sham (Formerly: Shamhand, Shamwow, Zmaj) alias: Dragon (English translation of the Serbo-Croatian term for Dragon, Zmaj)

I joined MN in September of 2018 as Bosnia-Herzegovina where I managed to acquire the area of
Sandžak in between Serbia and Montenegro before surviving an embassy siege at the hands of the Turks.

In November I transfered to Ireland, attempting to restore the position of Ireland to that of a commonwealth realm as it was prior to 1949. This failed so I proclaimed a Republic gradually making myself Europe's favourite bridge troll and plucky pariah aligned with Brazil and company. At the moment, I'm currently engaged in obtaining control over Northern Ireland at Britain's expense along with membership in the Global Assembly.

I have a dry wit and a knack for politics, being the only Left Libertarian in MN. It can get heated but I mean well.

Feel free to contact me on discord or via PM.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
14kien