STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 31/03/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Suvorov

Addict
Jan 18, 2020
Hi All,

I am happy to see this site still running and going strong. I am hoping to dive back in. Full disclosure: I was a player here about 3-5 years ago. After some OOC and IC stuff got mixed up and messy, I felt I needed a break. If you all will have me back, I am hoping to return. It looks like there was a time reset too, which could make things easier to get back into.

If permitted, I would consider playing either:

- Japan (likely first choice)
- Saudi Arabia
- Argentina

Edit: As an update/ info on me, I am a US student in law school. Sometimes my schedule might get crazy but I don't believe this will stop me overall, just know that sometimes I might be out of commission for a few days.

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
Welcome back @Suvorov !

All three are available, so feel free to shoot up an application and I can get you set up! :)

How's it all going?

Suvorov

Addict
Jan 18, 2020
It's going well, my friend! I seem to have taken to law school quite well. How are you?

A few questions, I don't quite remember this from last go around.

1) Is the economic strength of your nation initially determined by its real-world strength or is it more based on population?

2) I have poked around a little, but I don't see any major international incidents or affairs currently underway. Are there any current or upcoming incidents I should know about?

3) I think I may prefer the political climate of the Mideast/South America but Japan, I feel, has more international options. What, if any, are the current mechanics and ramifications of roleplaying internal coup d'état or other internal issues of my own design? I imagine that given the safe-harbor rules, no one could militarily intervene against me.

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
Hello, @Suvorov

Welcome to MN, or welcome back that is!

I can answer some of your questions to the best of my abilities:

1. The economic strength of your nation is a mixture of a few stats and your population. Crime rate, unemployment rate, trade, tourism, and happiness will overall effect your nation's economic stability, but your population and the amount you tax them will be the income of your nation.

2. Currently we've only been about three months (real life time) since our reset to 1995, so right now everyone's building up and forming alliances, so nothing too major is currently happening. However, the Staff Team are planning on having some events within the following months to involve nations.

3. When it comes to internal issues, you have 90 days (real life time) worth of complete immunity. This means that as long as your internal issues do not effect other nations (an example of effects to other nations would be attacks on embassies) then no other nation will be able to intervene through military means unless you ask/allow them to (such as supporting a side of a civil war as example).

I hope I answered your questions without sounding confusing. If you have more questions or need more clarifications then I, or another staff member, will be more than happy to answer them!

P.S. I'd love to have a neighbor such as Japan :)

Naio90

Federal Republic of Ethiopia
Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
Oh, my first ally is back! I remember you were Brazil when I joined in early 2016. Still have those AMX International you sold me as my first fighters. Welcome!

Suvorov

Addict
Jan 18, 2020
Oh hey, my friend! Very nice! I am still trying to think of where I would want to take a nation, hence why I haven't chosen anything yet.

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
Ooo a law student... Stromberg ILC is very interested.

Suvorov

Addict
Jan 18, 2020
Edit: Getting all of my government set up between today and tomorrow. I am looking forward to getting back into it.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
14kien