STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Hello Modern Nations!

Nicole

Apprentice
Aug 22, 2018
Hello ? I’m Nicole and obviously new to Modern Nations. I signed up about a month ago when school was starting and was looking forward to getting started, but I ended up hurting my back in soccer practice and between not feeling well and lots of school work I wasn’t able to give this RP the time and attention it deserved. So I decided to wait until I was feeling better to get started RP’ing and I decided to apply as Iran because I don’t think the player who had been playing as Iran is active right now. If I’m mistaken I’ll probably play as France or maybe Algeria or something.

You’ve really built an incredible community here and the realism is truly second to none when it comes to competing online RPG’s. I have an interest in foreign relations, foreign policy, and immersing myself in other cultures and am considering going to college to study for a career in the field of foreign policy once I graduate school. So I cant wait to play a game that will combine my interests in foreign policy and my passion for writing!

Hope to get started soon and interact with all of you!

Nicole

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
Welcome to the forum Nicole!
I've replied on your Registration for Iran, so should have you an update soon! :)

Naio90

Federal Republic of Ethiopia
Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
Nicole, welcome to MN! Feel free to send me a PM if you need help starting out.

Nicole

Apprentice
Aug 22, 2018
Thank you Dutchy, Jaime, and Naio!!!

Can't wait to get started RP'ing with you all and I'll send any questions i have on getting started to you guys. While I wait for official approval I'm working on setting up my government and developing some RP ideas so I can hit the ground running once I'm good to go.

Looking forward to RP'ing with you all soon!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bruhlord89