STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D
Dec 31, 2019
Hey everyone! This is Albert hailing from Canada. Happened to come across Modern Nations from some internet enquiry.

Thoughts on me taking Colombia for the country registration once I've cleared the guides and all? Plenty of opportunity quite certainly seems present on the continent (if you've any nation recommendations, I'm all ears). Though anyhow, I am most excited to have entered the community, and look forward to some fine RP with the others here.

Cheers!

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
Welcome to MN!

Colombia is definitely an interesting choice; South America is always a place that needs some extra role-play. Although I wouldn't object if you picked Taiwan :p

Either way; welcome aboard and don't forget to join our Discord!

JakeDorent

The Empire of the Americas
Nov 14, 2019
Oooh, welcome to Modern Nations friend!, It'll be nice to see another country in South America

Dec 31, 2019
Registration has been submitted. Hopefully all is up to standard.

Will be sure to bring action upon the Ministries when the time comes :).

And join the Discord, without much ado, of course.

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
Albert, welcome, hopefully you'll be able to cause an interesting stir into the timeline!

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bruhlord89