STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 31/03/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Luna

Newcomer
Jan 28, 2020
Hi there!! I think I found your Discord server, but I wasn't able to join it because of my internet I think: https://disboard.org/server/620132791119511572

I've looked around here and things seem to be very detailed. I'm not sure if I can exactly live up to these kind of standards but I hope you all could give me a chance? I've written alot of fanfaction when I was younger and after binging a lot of political dramas I thought it would be neat to roleplay a country or government. I've already started registering for a government but I found this so I wanted to say hello. Thanks!

Luna

Newcomer
Jan 28, 2020
I filled out the government registration. Is there something else I need to do so I can post?

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
Hello, Luna!

We'd be more than happy to accept you in! We don't always expect lots of detail from our members, as long as you offer interesting role-play you'll be more than welcomed!

Once you've posted your registration all you have to do is wait. Only administrators can accept your application and currently its roughly 6:30 am where they are, so you may have to wait a few hours. May I ask which nation you picked? :D

Also, here's our discord, maybe this link will work better: https://discord.gg/Z4cEfPq

~Alex

Luna

Newcomer
Jan 28, 2020
Hi! That sucks I was hoping to write some stuff now but it's almost 2AM so maybe I should sleep XD I'm on vacation and this looked fun!
I chose San Marino it's a tiny country within Italy.
My internet isn't super great right now but I might try in the morning thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
14kien