STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

J.Hyde

Apprentice
Jul 31, 2020
Hello, everyone.

My name is Jonathan Hyde, if you're wondering what the "J" stands for in my username. I am interested in exploring the possibility of a civil war in Mugabe-led Zimbabwe, and his overthrow in favour of a restoration of Rhodesia in a democratic format that does not involve the restoration of white-minority rule. After reading through the rules regarding the implementation of military forces, I am left wondering whether it is possible for me to perform this civil war in a manner that does not involve my having to lose any of the starting 15,000 troops, so that I can simultaneously develop my forces for when the obligatory 91 day immunity period elapses, and lay the foundation for the new Rhodesia by being able to act out how it came into being. In addition, I saw no mention of it, but I would like to ask whether having a civil war will result in immunity being waived early, just in case I accidentally missed the part that referenced it.

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
Welcome to the forum J.Hyde !

You would be able to carry out a civil war in your country without losing your troops, as long as it remains an internal affair (and doesn't impact other countries / require other countries to be involved). Provided these requirements are met, you would retain your immunity for 91 days too. So you shouldn't have a problem with your plan. :)

Latest posts

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mikhail2001