STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Loa

GA Member
Dec 6, 2023
Hey there! I'm just stopping here to say hello and that I am gonna do some interesting things with my Uzbek RP lol. This is not my first time doing a Nation RP thing but This certainly is the largest I have been apart of. :)

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Hey, Loa

First, welcome to MN! I can't convey how delighted I am to see such an enthusiastic role player like you partake and contribute to our community! We are a haven for all people to come here and chill; we are all friendly and wish to befriend. I bet not much time is needed until you feel like this is a home to you

Our players, which are all people with different lives, are very diverse. For example, we have Jamie, the typical British person, Odinson, an exemplary American, and I, a Thai person from the Land of Smiles. We also have people who grew up in Spain like Zak, a person from Japan currently studying in Germany like Vladilena Milizé, an Israeli lady who is trying her best for peace in her wartime period of life like Judea, and even a Dutch, Dutchy.

I have selected three threads for you to get a glimpse of our community dedication, which we all have fun!
  1. The Encyclopedia of the Republic of Thailand contains over 20,000 words of worldbuilding at the moment.
  2. The Government page of the Kingdom of Sweden with various documents being signed since three years ago.
  3. The military page of the Royal Canadian Navy is a typical example of how we can show our Armed Forces in an organized, beautiful way. Alex
Take your time while you are getting used to the forum mechanics and feel free to ask anything in Discord! I will be pressuring our administrator to approve your registration, I am good at it. Not at pressuring though, I am just great at causing trouble so they need to address it haha.

Hope to see you soon!
Bossza007

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II