STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Kai

Newcomer
Aug 5, 2018
My name is Kai. I dare say that most of you have already had something to do with me, but for those who have not here is a bit about me. I am in my second year of University studying a Bachelor of International Relations in Adelaide, South Australia. Currently struggling to learn Chinese and enjoying most of my other areas of study, outside of university I have been getting into hiking and trying to force myself to play cricket over the summer. Since leaving the forum about a year ago I have done a few things of note, most prominent being that I joined the Australian Army (in a part-time capacity) as an officer. I completed basic training in December 2018 and am completing further training to become a Lieutenant hopefully by the middle of next year. I have no idea which corps I want to go into, however I doubt it will be infantry. Pack marching sucks.

I have applied to join as Australia on this forum. I have briefly played it before, though I did enjoy switching around a lot when I was last on this website. I can assure you all that this will not be the case now.

I look forward to getting to know those of you whom I have not had the chance to meet and rekindling old relationships with the old guard.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II