STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Uzbek

Newcomer
Jul 7, 2018
I am Milan, im 16, about to tourn 17.
Im from Serbia. I have lot of interest in politics since i know for myself, and i have a goal to put my life into preserving and rehabilitating my country.
Im also a Christian, Serbian nationalist(altough im not a patriot! Big diffrence). I feel called here not only to have fun, but also to think about my ideas more constructively, and how would they be put in practice. And i have a tought that there is no better place for this than one constructive RP forum like this.
In meantime i listen to music whenever my laptop is around me, im seriously introverted.
I have applied to play as my beloved country Serbia of course.

I hope RP'ing with you all soon. I have some RP experience, and also i will be applying all kinds of ideas for my country(they will fit RP rules of course!), and feel free to judge them!

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
Welcome to the forum Milan!

I've set up your country so you should've had confirmation on your Registration form. If you have any problems, I'm sure everyone here will be happy to help!

Feel free to join us on Discord too, it'll allow real-time talk with us all! We don't bite (except Andy!)

Latest posts

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProbableBear