STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Hey everyone

Sep 30, 2023
Hey everyone!

I'm James and I joined today along with my beautiful wife Catherine Sejong the Great . We have never roleplayed nations before but we have both done creative writing and completed university education in the field of IR (we both actually met at LSE).

I'm from England and I'm sure Catherine will introduce herself but she's from South Korea. We both live in London but are planning to move to New York for UN jobs next year.

Please ask me any question you may have.

Oh I am also still trying to figure out so probably will join you all there soon too.

Sep 30, 2023
Damn you James for stealing my thunder!

Kidding aside, Hi! I'm Catherine. As James said I was born in Seoul and raised there. I am mixed race as my dad is full Korean but my mom is half-Chinese (Hong Kong) half-English. Because my dad has a pretty solid job at Samsung and he wanted me to be educated with an international focus I went to an international school where all my education (except explicitly Korean subjects) were in English. When I finished our High School I did a Bachelors at Sciences Po and then a Masters at LSE.

As James also already said we will both be moving to New York next year to work at the UN.

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Hey JamesC and Sejong the Great,

Welcome to MN! I'm happy to see you two here, have you all joined the discord? We can have easy informal talks! That's great to hear you have degree in IR, this is perfect for roleplay and creative writing experience is something a must! If you have any question, feel free to reach out, I'll be making a message for you two soon!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II