STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Nicole

Apprentice
Aug 22, 2018
Sorry for my absence! I've taken on a lot of extra responsibilities at school and within the athletic department at school. I can become a little more active soon. Probably going to switch to a smaller and more manageable nation since I've been so busy though. I apologize for not having originally taken on a less complicated nation, which was easier to develop into the sort of nation that I wish to build. Probably going to switch to the UAE.

Hope to become more active in the coming days! And look forward to RP'ing again soon.

Nicole

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
Hi Nicole,

No problem! If you want to shoot in an Registration for your new country, we can get you set up.

Nicole

Apprentice
Aug 22, 2018
Hey @Jaime

Awesome! I'll do so ASAP. It's a holiday in the states so I'm probably going to have to send the money over tomorrow to do a full transfer because the banks are closed here today. But I'll get the registration up and running so you can process it once the banks open and I can make the transfer.

Thanks for making this so easy!

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crystalite