STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Holy See]: Communique to Sweden

Ender

The Holy See
GA Member
Jan 12, 2023
(Private)

Unto: The Swedish Ambassador to the Holy See (Connor)
From: Raymond Cardinal Burke, Secretary of State of His Holiness

Greetings and Blessings,

I am writing to you today at the direct behest of His Holiness Hadrianus VII, he has advised me that he is planning some changes in the Swiss Guard, one of which will be a change of the Swiss Guard Anthem. His Holiness wishes to have something that is stirring and drives a pride and esprit de corps in all who hear it. His Holiness is aware of an obscure Heavy Metal band of Swedish origin known as “Sabaton”, and that they specialize in writing music that is inspired by historical events. With that in mind The Holy See would like to commission them to compose an appropriately stirring piece based on the Great Stand of the Swiss Guard during the Sack of Rome. If you could assist us in procuring this commission, we would be most grateful.

Yours in Faith,

<Signed>
Raymond Burke
Cardinal Secretary of State

Last edited:

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
50px-Coat_of_arms_of_Sweden.svg.png

Government of Sweden
Löfven Administration

Your Eminence,

Your correspondence is graciously received and I must apologise for the delay in my correspondence as we see immense international challenges which have naturally taken my attention. I am sure it would be a great privilege for Sabaton to be subject to your commission and I will forward your request onward to their management in order to have a response as soon as possible. It is a fact that the Holy See, similarly the Swiss Guard that has the pleasure of serving your territory, holds great international respect and prowess - an amount of respect that must be delicately dissected to ensure the Swiss Guard Anthem is adequately accommodated.

I will be in contact as soon as I hear back from Sabaton.

Regards,
Andrés Jato
Ambassador for Sweden to the Holy See
Bureau for European Affairs
Department of Foreign Affairs
Kingdom of Sweden

Ender

CONFIDENTIAL
Crown Copyright © Kingdom of Sweden
All information is subject to the Swedish Document Classification and Security Act 1995

Ender

The Holy See
GA Member
Jan 12, 2023
(Private)

Unto: The Swedish Ambassador to the Holy See (Connor )
From: Raymond Cardinal Burke, Secretary of State of His Holiness

Greetings and Blessings,

We thank you for the amicable response to our rather esoteric request, we appreciate your liaising with us on this matter. In gratitude please find enclosed for your King hand transcribed copies of the complete & original correspondence between King Gustav I and Pope Clement VII. It is a show of our gratitude on this matter. Please keep us informed as to whether or not there is any expenses or concerns to be had.

Yours in Faith,

<Signed>
Raymond Burke
Cardinal Secretary of State

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProbableBear