STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Holy See] Message to Chief Rabbi Elyaho Bakshi-Doron

Ender

The Holy See
GA Member
Jan 12, 2023
PRIVATE
Unto:Rabbi Eliyaho Bakshi-Doron, Sephardi Chief Rabbi of Isreal ( Owen )
From: Eduardo Cardinal Somalo, Camerlengo of the Holy See
RE: Papal Funeral of JP II

Dear Rabbi Bakshi-Doron,

It is with great sadness that I write to inform you that His Holiness John Paul II, has been called home by his Father. In the reading of his will, he insisted that a special place be set aside for you at his Funeral. As such I am extending the invitation to and your wife Ruth, to be part of the Celebration. He has set aside the second & third seat in the section reserved for Churches not in Full Communion with Rome. As it would seem that he wanted his Funeral to be a shining example of Spiritual Fraternity with his Brothers in faith. I know that his visit to the Holy Land was one of the highlights of his life, and he has spoken of you and his visit often since March. As such I also want to express my personal hope that you shall take him up on this offer.

Yours in our shared love of the Lord God;

<Signed>

Eduardo Cardinal Somalo
Camerlengo of the Holy Roman Church
Cardinal Priest of Santissimo Nome di Gesù

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa