STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Holy See] Message to Queen Elizabeth II

Ender

The Holy See
GA Member
Jan 12, 2023
PRIVATE

Unto: Elizabeth II, Dei Gratia Britanniarum Regnorumque Suorum Ceterorum Regina, Consortionis Populorum Princeps, Fidei Defensor (Elizabeth II, by the Grace of God, of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and of Her other Realms and Territories Queen, Head of the Commonwealth, Defender of the Faith) ( Jamie )
From: Eduardo Cardinal Somalo, Camerlengo of the Holy See
RE: Papal Funeral of JP II

May it Please your Majesty;

It is with great sadness that I write to inform you that His Holiness John Paul II, has been called home by his Father. In the reading of his will, he insisted that a special place be set aside for you at his Funeral. As such I am extending the invitation to you, your husband His Royal Highness Prince Philip, and The Right Reverand the Lord Carey of Clifton Archbishop of Canterbury and his Wife, His holiness had set aside the Sixth through Ninth seats in the section reserved for Churches not in Full Communion with Rome. As it would seem that he wanted his Funeral to be a shining example of Spiritual Fraternity with his Brothers and Sisters in the Faith of Christ. I know that His Holiness felt strongly for the Church of England, and had hoped to continue mending bridges and hurt feelings of so long ago. As such it would be a great honour for you to be present at the Funeral in your Capacity as Defender of the Faith.

Yours in our shared Faith in Christ;

<Signed>

Eduardo Cardinal Somalo
Camerlengo of the Holy Roman Church
Cardinal Priest of Santissimo Nome di Gesù

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa