STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Holy See] Requisition an Airforce

Ender

The Holy See
GA Member
Jan 12, 2023
(Private)

Unto: Jackson Fitzgerald, Secretary of State for the United States of America (Odinson)
RE: Requisition of 3 custom VH-60n “White Hawks”

Greetings and Blessings,

With the change of office around here, His Holiness has expressed an interest in lessening our reliance on the Italian government for all matters concerning His Defense and Transportation. As such I am contacting you with the intent of requisition of three (3) custom VH-60n “White Hawks” to fulfill our need for a Papal Transport Helicopter. We would also be interested in acquiring the pilots and support crews necessary for their operation and upkeep.

Yours in Faith,

<Signed>
Kilian MacNamara
Captain General of the Church

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
Flag.gif
1024px-U.S._Department_of_State_official_seal.svg.png
Department-Of-State.png

OFFICE OF
THE SECRETARY OF STATE

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE

TO: Kilian MacNamara, Captain General of the Roman Catholic Church ( Ender )
FROM: Jackson Fitzgerald, Secretary of State of the United States of America

Captain General MacNamara,

I have spoken with the Department of Defense and the White House, and I can confirm that the Federal Government would be happy to sell three VH-60N White Hawks to the Vatican. While I am sure that we could make some kind of arrangement to train Vatican pilots and support crews in the United States, it would not be within the constitutional abilities of the Federal Government to hand over American pilots and ground crews.

The price of each helicopter would be $40,620,438, for a grand total of $121,861,314. Please let me know if you have any other questions or if you would like to move forward with this transaction.

Best regards,

Jackson Fitzgerald
Secretary of State

Last edited:

Ender

The Holy See
GA Member
Jan 12, 2023
(Private)

Unto: Jackson Fitzgerald, Secretary of State for the United States of America (Odinson )

Greetings and Blessings,

First off we are more than happy to pay the offered price, as I am sure it is fair and reasonable. As to the flight crews, I am fully aware that the United States cannot sell his people. But perhaps in a similar manner to the Swiss guard we could arrange an exit strategy for ex-servicemen who have experience with these kind of operations. Whether they be Airforce, Navy, or Marine. Of course we would not want to poach any active personnel, just set up a stream to take care of your members that retire while meeting certain criteria. For further explanation I have included the information in regards to Swiss Guard Recruitment.

“Recruits to the guards must be Catholic, single males with Swiss citizenship who have completed basic training with the Swiss Armed Forces and can obtain certificates of good conduct. Recruits must have a professional degree or high school diploma and must be between 19 and 30 years of age and at least 174 cm (5 ft 8.5 in) tall. Guards are permitted to marry after five years of service. Qualified candidates must apply to serve.”

If such a recruitment scheme is still not acceptable to you, then we would be happy to send the required number of priests and monks from around the world to take the required training. If in the mean time you‘d be willing to place a minimum about of personnel on ‘Detached Duty’, so that the helicopters are useable and do not fall into disrepair. They would of course have room, board, and salaries supplemented by the Holy See during that time.

Yours in Faith,

<Signed>
Kilian MacNamara

Last edited:

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
Flag.gif
Department-Of-State.png

OFFICE OF
THE SECRETARY OF STATE

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE

FROM: Stewart C. Hall, Deputy Secretary of Defense of the United States of America

Captain General MaNamara,

The United States Federal Government has a policy of recommending to all American citizens that they do not serve in the armed forces of foreign countries (even allies). However, with some exceptions, Americans are allowed to do so if they wish. Any retired veteran who is not in the National Guard or Reserves may volunteer to be a part of the Holy See's armed forces. There would be, specifically for the Vatican, no American statute that would prevent them from doing so. If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact my office.​

Very Respectfully,

Stewart C. Hall
Deputy Secretary of Defense

Last edited:

Ender

The Holy See
GA Member
Jan 12, 2023
(Private)

Unto: Jackson Fitzgerald, Secretary of State for the United States of America (Odinson )

Greetings and Blessings,

My apologies for the lengthy gap between replies, I have had some shuffling to oversee in regards to my portfolio here. But I would like to confirm that the Holy See is going to go ahead with the purchase of the Three VH-60N White Hawks, for a total of $121,861,314 USD. We would like them to be in white, with the Papal Seal emblazoned on the side doors. The funds will be forwarded to you by the time you receive this missive.

I would also like to take a moment to restate His Holiness' offier for an "American Guard", whose formal name I would venture to be "Columbianum Custodibus". Which would be staffed by retired Catholic veterans that are having trouble finding work or reintegrating into civilian life. As a means of staffing the new Helicopters and aiding with the difficulties these veterans face on a daily basis.

Yours in Faith,

<Signed>

Kilian MacNamara

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
Flag.gif
Department-Of-State.png

OFFICE OF
THE SECRETARY OF STATE

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE

FROM: Stewart C. Hall, Deputy Secretary of Defense of the United States of America

Captain General MaNamara,

I can confirm that the Treasury Department has received the funds for the three helicopters. They are currently under construction and will be shipped to the Vatican City State some time in the next two weeks. It is a pleasure to help provide your government with equipment so that it can better and more effectively function and serve the people.

In regard to the "American Guard" that you are proposing. While I, and the Federal Government, cannot official endorse or condemn the creation of foreign military units, I can personally say that it is very touching that an "American Guard" would be made in the Vatican with what you said in mind. I personally find that to be a noble purpose that can potentially give many veterans new hope and purpose.​

Very Respectfully,

Stewart C. Hall
Deputy Secretary of Defense

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bruhlord89