STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

How this game works

ValorousVizier

Newcomer
Mar 9, 2022
Hey, been reading up on the rules and stuff but am a bit confused. How can I become a country? I sent in a registration request yesterday but nothing has happened. Am being impatient or did I do something wrong?

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
Hey, been reading up on the rules and stuff but am a bit confused. How can I become a country? I sent in a registration request yesterday but nothing has happened. Am being impatient or did I do something wrong?
It takes some time. Admins need to review and approve the application. But once approved you can begin roleplaying.

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
Hi Vizier! The admins will look into your application, they are very busy ATM, but I'm sure they will register you today!

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
Hello ValorousVizier, welcome to the forum!

As the folks have said above your application will be reviewed by the Administration Team who will also set up your subsection where you will be free to create threads for your government, departments, agencies and corporations... or whatever you really feel like creating one for, to be honest. I would highly recommend reading through our Getting Started Guide which details the more 'complicated' parts of how the forum works in its technical aspect but whilst it may appear intimidating, it's really simple and the community are more than happy to help you.

At the core, the forum works exactly how you want it to. You choose your country and your roleplay exactly how you want to!

I would highly recommend joining our Discord to interact with everyone.

Latest posts

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProbableBear