STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

https:// www.bbc.co.uk/news/

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
2012 Secretary General Election Begins
The ISAF Secretary General Election has begun! Member States have been given the clearance to nominate individuals from their respective countries to put forth with the ambition of becoming the next Secretary General in the Independent States Allied Forces; the most prominent military alliance globally that has seen much conflict in the past decade. The current Secretary General, Maxwell Hanson has announced his intention to stand down having led the alliance since 2006, and beat the previous Dutch Nomination. It is currently unclear as to whether and who the British Government will be nominating to attempt to cease position of Secretary General for a further two years. Mr Hanson has released a statement:

"I have served the alliance for six years, and I dearly hope I have left it in a better and more stable position then when I entered office. However, due to family constraints, and naturally, I feel I have overstayed my welcome, I will not be putting my name forward for this next election. Nonetheless, I wish all those involved the best of luck and know that regardless of who is next, will do their best to support the group."

The nominations have opened and the new Secretary General is expected to be announced at the beginning of May.

HMS Daring Sets Sail
Pride of the Royal Navy's Destroyer Fleet, HMS Daring, a Type 45 Destroyer has set sail today on an operation formally known as 'Diplomatic Holdings'. This will see the Destroyer carrying out a tour across Europe and North America to prominent-British allies to reassure them of the United Kingdoms dedication and continued support, but to hopefully make new friends too. The crew will be making their first stop in Russia before moving onto the Netherlands later this week. It will offer the opportunity to meet officials from other countries, and even a chance of public tours of the vessel.

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
British Forces Deploy to Iran
The Ministry of Defence have confirmed a Royal Air Force contingent is in the progress of deploying to Iran, this consists of British Tornado Aircraft which, under authorisation from the Iranian Government, will be working with the Iranian Armed Forces to seek and eliminate the threat of Al-Mutahida; the terrorist group responsible for the bombings in London several months ago. A number of British Politicians have hailed the deployment as a sign that the 'British Government will act on any attack made against it's citizens'. Whereas Anti-War Movements have criticised any form of combat deployment. However, Jericho Bourne has released a statement;

"The RAF Deployment to Iran is in support of local troops that will be tackling terrorists. Britain has been and is at the forefront of anti-terror operations; this is something the government is still committed too."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bruhlord89