STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[IND] Call to the Netherlands

Ellie

Indian People's Democratic Federal Republic
Sep 4, 2018
The Prime Minister of India, Ranjit Mehrotra, would use an encrypted and secret phone line to call his Dutch counterpart.

@Dutchy

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
With Prime Minister Jack Wald currently being preoccupied the call would be forwarded to Minister of Foreign Affairs, Leopold Albronda would ensure the line was encrypted and the room was private before picking up the line. "Good morning, Minister Albronda speaking."

Ellie

Sep 4, 2018
"Good day, Minister Albronda. My name is Ranjit Mehrotra, I am the Prime Minister of India. It is my honor to be the one to contact you and the Netherlands on behalf of the Indian People. It is my hopes that we will be able to achieve diplomatic relations and perhaps other bileteral benefits such as military purchases and other thing possibilities. I hope that the Dutch people would be interested in such a thing?"

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Prime Minister, it is an honour to be speaking to you, on behalf of the Dutch government we would like to congratulate you on your ascension to your position. We are pleased to see how you have reached out to initiate diplomatic relations with my nation. My government would of course be interested in talking about the multiple topics you have mentioned. However, before we begin I would like to get to know a bit more about your administrations plan's for the governance of India."

Ellie

Sep 4, 2018
"Of course. Our administration hopes to bring India's people out of poverty and being a beacon of stability and peace for all nations across the globe. Our interest is to assure India's stance on the global stage and assure that our people cannot be taken advantage of like the various administrations that came before us. Our mindset is building a strong military for India to assure that peace remains within the peninsula and surrounding countries and to expand our diplomatic ties to every nation of Earth so that we may assure such peace."

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Thank you for being able to briefly inform me of your future policies. The Netherlands looks forward to working together with one of the great powers in Asia."

"Now, shall we proceed? Which topic of discussion were you looking to begin with?"

Ellie

Sep 4, 2018
"We would like to begin our conversation by signing a document which will protect the Dutch diplomats from any possible harm while in India, as our country is not a member of the Global Assembly.

We would also like to know The Netherlands' stance on the current high tensions between South America and Europe."

@Dutchy

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Before we proceed, my government would be interested in knowing why you have decided to not become a member of the Global Assembly. Furthermore, do you have a readily available document for me to review?"

"The Netherlands is shocked at the behaviour of nations which were belligerent to the heightening of tensions between the two continents. Our stance is to attempt to de-escalate the situation and ensure that it does not occure again in the future. We've also seen that due to the tensions numerous nations have left the Global Assembly to set up their own organisations, such as the Iron Ring and the Confederacy of Independent States. We believe that having multiple organisation could be a cause for tension and call upon nations to return to the Global Assembly."

Latest posts

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mikhail2001