STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[IND] Message to Iran

Ellie

Indian People's Democratic Federal Republic
Sep 4, 2018
ENCRYPTED AND PRIVATE
To: Muhammed Hetriaz, Minister of Defense

Good day, Minister Hetriaz.

My name is Priya Divekar, I am the Minister of Defense for India.

It is my honor to be able to contact you in hopes of bringing our two nations closer together through diplomacy and possible military agreements. After all, we are close neighbors and the promise of helping each other through the current world tensions would bring us close together and aid us in keeping those who would harm us at bay.

If this seems possible for Iran, then I will be waiting for your reply.

Kindest regards,
Priya Divekar
Minister of Defense
India

Curristan

Islamic Republic of Iran
Jan 14, 2019
ENCRYPTED AND PRIVATE

To: Priya Divekar

Good day, Minister Divekar.

It would also be my honour to help bring our two nations closer together. Mutual security through the current world tensions would definitely benefit and bring us close together. We would be very happy in exploring the possible agreements and partnership we can build with this opportunity.

Kind regards,

Muhammed Hetriaz
Minister of Defence of the Islamic Republic of Iran

Ellie

Sep 4, 2018
ENCRYPTED AND PRIVATE
To: Muhammed Hetriaz, Minister of Defense

Good day, Minister Hetriaz.

I am glad Iran is willing to do so.

Would you be able to answer a phone call? Emails have no always been my forte.

Kindest regards,
Priya Divekar
Minister of Defense
India

Curristan

Islamic Republic of Iran
Jan 14, 2019
ENCRYPTED AND PRIVATE

To: Priya Divekar

Good day, Minister Divekar.

That would definitely be possible, same here as i prefer to directly talk with people. I look forward to speaking to you and what we can discuss.

Kind regards,

Muhammed Hetriaz
Minister of Defence of the Islamic Republic of Iran

Ellie

Sep 4, 2018
Priya Divekar would use an encrypted and secret phone line to contact her Iranian counterpart.

@Curristan

Curristan

Islamic Republic of Iran
Jan 14, 2019
Muhammed Hetriaz would quickly answer: "Hello Minster Divekar it's great to finally speak to you in person. I hope our nations can begin a fruitful relationship from this moment."

@Ellie

Ellie

Sep 4, 2018
"Hello, Minister Hetriaz! I hope so as well!

To begin, I would like to make it clear that India has a large interest in Iran as both a friend and ally. We are willing to fund some of your military purchases if you would tell us what it is you need the most."

@Curristan

Curristan

Islamic Republic of Iran
Jan 14, 2019
"That is very kind of you to do this. We mainly lack a capable fighter to bolster our air force which is quite small at present. We also need a decent Main Battle Tank as our current one is lacking. I hope that you can help."

@Ellie

Ellie

Sep 4, 2018
"Well, India only has one tank at the moment, the Arjun. We could sell Iran the domestic production license for the main battle tank at a price of 125,000,000.00$ or we could sell the tank to Iran at 8,970,000.00$ per unit. As for the fighter jets, we have the Sukhoi/HAL FGFA at 145,000,000.00$ per unit, the Sukhoi Su-30MKI at 55,000,000.00$ per unit, the HAL Tejas Mark 1 at 26,450,000.00$ per unit, and the HAL Tejas Mark 1A at 72,800,000.00$ per unit. Those are our most modern ones, we have far older ones which are far cheaper.

If Iran will tell us how many units per equipment you need, we'll mark up a total price."

@Curristan

Latest posts

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProbableBear