STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[IND] Message to Singapore

Ellie

Indian People's Democratic Federal Republic
Sep 4, 2018
To: Yusef bin Ahmad

Greeting, Minister Ahmad.

My name is Palak Naidu, the Minister of External Affairs for India. It is my greatest honor to be the one to open relations with the Kingdom of Singapore. I hope that with your reply, we will be able to reach bilateral relations between our two nations.

Perhaps we could speak through the phone? Emails have never been my forte.

Kindest Regards,
Palak Naidu
Minister of External Affairs
India

Jace

His Royal Majesty, King Vincent Wei I.
Aug 27, 2018
TOP SECRET | ENCRYPTED

Greetings Minister Naidu, and thank for you the warm message.

I hope the transition has been smooth, and congratulate your government of taking the reigns in the subcontinent.

We believe that relations between our two nations can be discussed, and a phone call would be a good start indeed.

I'll be free for that call whenever you need to reach me, as my schedule is quite open at the moment.

Regards,
Yusef bin Ahmad
King of Singapore
WzFuYGY.png

@Ellie

Ellie

Sep 4, 2018
Palak Naidu would use an encrypted and private phone line to contact Minister Yusef bin Ahmad.

@Jace

Jace

Aug 27, 2018
Yusef picked up the phone from his work office, an encrypted line that was standard to the many officers within the Department of Foreign Affairs. "Good day, this is Secretary Ahmad of the Department of Foreign Affairs." He'd speak with a cheerful tone that betrayed the exhaustion of nearly fifteen-hours straight of work.

@Ellie

Ellie

Sep 4, 2018
"Good day, Secret Ahmad, it's Minister Naidu. I was hoping we could discuss topics more easily through the phone than email. Specifically, I was hoping we could discuss diplomacy first and have Singapore and India sign a document to protect Singaporean diplomats inside India as our country is not a member of the Global Assembly. We would also like to discuss the possibility of acquiring domestic production licenses for two of Singapore's products."

@Jace

Jace

Aug 27, 2018
"I see...well as far as diplomacy goes, we're definitely open to warming up relations between our countries. I'll be willing to sign the document as soon as it's sent over, although It should go without saying that we take the security of all within our country serious."

"But moving on, what were the licenses you were in need of? While we are keen to reach an agreement with your nation, Lion Defense Industries would require a specific clause to be followed. While we're certainly open to warming up relations with countries that have...leftist tendencies, we explicitly do not want our equipment being produced for, even even sold to Vietnam specifically, although the same applies to any of the nations that encompass the current East Asian bloc. That is a massive security concern to our government, and without coming to an agreement there can be no deal."

@Ellie

Ellie

Sep 4, 2018
"Wonderful, once our conversation is concluded, I'll fax over the document.

We were in need of the licenses for the Endurance-class landing platform dock and the Bronco ATTC. India's navy has many frigates, destroyers, and corvettes but we lack a proper landing platform dock for our navy's air arm. As for the Bronco ATTC, we are in need of a large personnel carrier which can withstand the various elements of India's terrain and weather from the dry Midlands to the high and cold mountains of the north.

And considering that Vietnam's government recently collapsed... I don't think Singapore has to worry about us exporting anything Singaporean to them, not that we would in the first place. As for China and Japan, who I believe are the only left-winged governments in East Asian now, we can promise you that nothing Singaporean produced within India will ever be exported to them, for any price.

We honor our deals and if you so wish, perhaps India could trade Singapore some DPLs along with money to assure this deal with withheld?"

@Jace

Jace

Aug 27, 2018
"I'm certain we can reach a deal regarding the license for both the Bronco ATTC as well as our Endurance LPD. Both are fine pieces of hardware that i'm sure will serve your armed forces well. As for what we'd like in return, for the combination of the two licenses we are willing to provide them for two billion in total. At the moment we would like to hold off on the exchange of licenses, as actual funds are needed at this time for the stimulation of our smaller economy. How does that sound? We are open to negotiation, as well."

@Ellie

Ellie

Sep 4, 2018
"Two billion is... quite a lot for us I'm afraid. Would 950,000,000.00$ be reasonable for Singapore?"

@Jace

Jace

Aug 27, 2018
"That's good to hear! We appreciate doing business with your government and we hope to continue doing so in the future. Is there anything else you wish to discuss today?"

@Ellie

Ellie

Sep 4, 2018
'Not that I can think of, no. We'll fax you the Diplomat Safety Act document once our conversation is concluded, my signature will already be on it."

@Jace

Latest posts

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProbableBear