STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[India] Call to Norway

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
A phone call would be made on a Secure and Encrypted line to Norway's Foreign Affairs from the Ministry of External Affairs, in India.

Zak

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
Assistant Minister of Foreign Affairs, Audun Halvorsen would answer the call on an encrypted line as he leaned back in his office chair to the surprise of the Indian Ministry of External Affairs contacting.

"Minister... what a surprise it is to hear from you. How are things going in your country after the election?"

Drivindeath

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
"Hello, things are quite rocky at the moment but we are getting reestablished. The Indian Government is currently focused on returning our Military back to it's former strength. We plan to have this complete within 1 year (IICY). It will be a work in progress but once finished, we can resume India's commitment to the GA of being a standing Army for them. But the reason I called was to establish relations with Norway. India is seeking to be friends with the members of the Nordic Council. Being that it is the most powerful and influential organization next to the Global Assembly, it would be unwise not to become friends with it's members."

Zak

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"We would love to open relations between Norway and India, we see India as a leading country in the Asian region and we are pleased to see a new democratically elected government in power within India and we hope to see India become the world leading power it once was. Norway is home to some 20,000 Indians and we are proud to share a strong relationship so that they can benefit from our country as a whole and we hope to continue the relationship between our two countries and grow our relations to benefit both of our countries."

Drivindeath

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
"I am very happy you feel that way. I hope to build a strong bond with the Nordic Countries. We would like to send an ambassador along with the standard staff as per the Global Assembly to Norway to establish better relations. Is there any stipulations as far as security details, i.e. firearms?"

Zak

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa