STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

India | Message to Russia

mikhail2001

GA Member
Apr 20, 2024
Federal Union of India
Official Correspondence

Encryption: Encrypted
Recipient: Russian Foreign Ministry, Lucie Albrecht
Sender: Catherine III Romanova
Subject: Strengthening Bilateral Relations

Dear Lucie Albrecht

Allow me to extend heartfelt greetings from the Federal Union of India. As the current head of the House of Romanov, I am eager to nurture stronger bonds between our distinguished nations.

India cherishes its historical ties with Russia, and it is with great anticipation that I relay the earnest desire of Russian elites within India to enhance collaboration with their motherland. I firmly believe that through meaningful dialogue and concerted efforts, we can effectively tackle shared challenges while exploring promising avenues for economic, cultural, and strategic cooperation. This can include strengthening ties between common religious institutions.

I am personally invested in engaging in discussions encompassing various spheres of mutual interest, spanning trade, defense, technology, and cultural exchange. Furthermore, I am dedicated to fostering grassroots connections and fostering deeper understanding between Indian and Russian people.

I anticipate the prospect of fruitful collaboration and enriching exchanges in the times ahead. India thanks to my work, and work of Romanovs, has managed to entrench russian culture within the Indian society, and we hope to ensure that our work in this also, does not got unnoticed by the motherland.

Warmest regards,

Catherine III Romanova
Head of the House of Romanov
Federal Union of India

Jay

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

1200px-Flag_of_Russia.svg.png

МИД РФ
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
1280px-Emblem_of_Ministry_of_Foreign_Affairs_of_Russia.svg.png
AUTHENTIC COMMUNIQUE OF THE OFFICE OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS
Security Clearance: Secure and Encrypted​
[Recipient]: Catherine III Romanova < mikhail2001 >
[Sender]:
Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Russian Federation < LCAlbrecht@MOFA.ru.gov >
[Subject]: RE: Diplomatic Relations
I hope this email finds you well.

It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance Madame Romanova. It has been a long time since the Romanovas' had left to explore the world.

I am eager to see fruitful relations with India and am happy to see its appreciation for Russia's history, language, traditions, and its royal traditions.

I would be happy to learn more about the situation in India. Unfortunately, I am unavailable for a call at this time however I would be happy to dispatch our tentative Ambassador to India to meet with you and get a lay of the land.

Please do let me know what the situation in India is in the meanwhile and the current role of the Romonova's in its political system.

Best regards,
Lucie Albrecht
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Russian Federation