STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 31/03/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[India] Phone call to United Kingdom

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
A phone call would be placed to the United Kingdom from the Ministry of External Affairs in India on a Private and Encrypted line.

Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
Emma Ryan, a Secretary of the British Cabinet took the call, ensuring it was on a private and encrypted line. Making herself comfortable in her private quarters "Hello, Emma Ryan speaking. How may I help you?" she introduced.

Drivindeath

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
"Hello this is Harsh Vardhan Shringla, I am one of the many Foreign Secretary Officers for India. I am calling today to build foreign bilateral relations with the United Kingdom. We invite your great nation to send an Ambassador and staff to New Delhi, we follow all Global Assembly Guidelines on foreign embassies. India wishes to build a strong working relationship with the United Kingdom."

Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"An absolute pleasure to speak to you" responded Emma, "We are definitely happy to oblige with reviewing our diplomatic mission in India, I believe the staff we have there are within the parameters of the Global Assembly basic requirements but, by all means, we would love to develop relations further between the United Kingdom and India. Might I inquire as to where you'd like to begin?"

Drivindeath

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
"I believe the topic of trade and internal view points. We see the United Kingdom as a super power in Europe and would love to begin building a friendship between our nations. Our combined past history may have been rocky, but I see a bright future for both of our nations. The new administration has outlined some goals for India.

1) Rebuild and reconstruction of the Military. We want to rebuild our Defense back to our original strength and be the beacon for Peace Keeping Operations for the Global Assembly. Our projected numbers should be in the range of 2.6 Million with active and reserve combined. We have plans for 300 various naval vessels and more than 3,000 aircraft.

2) To establish diplomatic relations with all nations in the Global Assembly so that we can work better in the events of world affairs. i.e. Romania and Moldova.

3) Stimulate our economy. India is working on many ways to stimulate it's economy, such as new jobs in green energy, and manufacturing. We also plan to open our boarders to foreign companies which will receive cheaper labor, with high quality products.

These are but a few of our goals. If I may inquire on what the United Kingdom has planned for the near future?"

Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"The plan you have laid out for India certainly looks promising and the values you intend to build upon are in line with our own, this only supports the type of relationship that we can conjure. To the point that our own plans seem to coincide a lot with the intentions you have expressed. Peacekeeping and Humanitarian Aid is what we are currently looking to invest in, with plans to deploy assets as part of the Global Assembly Peacekeeping Force - Romania, as an example. Speaking of, at the moment the Romania Peacekeeping Force consists of British, Spanish and South Korean Troops. I know you mentioned Romania and Moldova, will India be offering assets for this or will you first focus on your military rebuild?

For other plans for the United Kingdom... our main goal is to be a mediator for many events whilst offering to support those in need. We are currently looking into the prospect of joining the Nordic Council but it remains early days to say whether that will go ahead or not. Naturally, our biggest intention is to increase our... Inner Circle; building relationships and developing them in a number of ways. If there is anything we can do to help your own plans, please do let me know and we will assist where possible. It opens many opportunities to work together and we would definitely be happy to do so. "

Drivindeath

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
"As of right now if the GA request more aid to the Romania and Moldovan boarder than India will comply. However until then India will focus on rebuilding it's own military forces. Our greatest weakness at the moment is logistics. We have a plan in place to alleviate logistics by the summer of next year.

I have been contacting the various governments of the Nordic Council to get an understanding of their intents. I feel as if India and the Nordic Council can get along, however many nations that we have closer ties with do not like their members or have issues with them. India intends to stay neutral and if need be, be a third party mediator. As far as helping us with our goals, I feel trade could be a huge benefactor between our nations. I look forward to the opportunities that are ahead and the cooperation that we can provide each other in the future."

Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"I understand, I look forward to seeing the development of India's armed forces and I am eager to see your foreign policy at work. I would like to see relations develop further between our countries and it is unfortunate to hear of others distaste to the Nordic Council. It is something that we are actually reviewing; to decide whether the United Kingdom ought to join the Nordic Council or not. Perhaps we may not join as a full member, but regardless, our policy to cooperation will remain the same. May I ask your current thoughts on the Economic Downfall of Russia?"

Drivindeath

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
"Due to our geographic region, I hope to remain on good terms with the Nordic Council, but India is seeking to make it's own circle of influence. Our hopes is to work closely with the Nordic Council. As far as the Russia situation, India has just declared a travel ban and ordered it's citizens to return home from Russia. India is taking necessary steps to prevent going to far into debt. Right now India is projecting at most $13 billion of debt. The Ministry of Finance is taking steps to get India out of debt and by June 1998, India should be on the correct path to economic success. If I may, what is yours and Europe's take on the Russia Economic Crisis?"

Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"Ideally, whether Nordic Council or otherwise, it is grand to hear your interest in retaining relations with others whilst expanding your own influence. Perhaps now is the time for all countries to start coming closer together and working to get ourselves out of this ... conundrum, that we all seem to have been dropped into. We too, are taking precautions to protect our economy at home. The situation is developing fast so our policies are at constant scrutiny but predictions are showing the European Economy will continue to spiral. Especially as more violence occurs and is seemingly spreading into Ukraine based on the news. We can only hope for a swift end and a common goal for the economy to recover. I must admit, 13 billion is quite an unexpected prediction. I have heard that the Asian Markets are looking stable; then again, perhaps that is my ignorance on the matter compared to the last time I had actually checked. Have you been in contact with the Russian Government at all since their... umm, meltdown?"

Drivindeath

Reactions: Jay

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
"We have recently taken a $10 billion loan from Sparrow to protect our economy during these troubling times. I our hopes is to pay off this loan before the 8 month pay off time. India is still a long way from returning to our original strength, however we are on the right track. Although with the world events going on it could stall our progression. We are quite weary of the new growing powers in our side of the world.
How do you feel about the Italian and South Korean new alliance?"

Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"It is an alliance that, I don't think many of us would expect." replied the delegate "But it is certainly one we hope works out well for both parties involved and would very much like to work with both too. We are currently working closer with South Korea in relation to the Peacekeeping Operation in Romania, and have an intent to expand on relations with the Italian Government. I would like to raise one topic of interest, and I think you probably know what I am going to be referring too. The constant developing situation in India right now." spoke Emma, who, in the background, saw the headlines about the statement that was made that also talked of a curfew in Mumbai "Might I inquire as to the situation taking place? The news is not very useful, I find."

Drivindeath

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
"The situation to my understanding is being handled. We did have a terrorist attack in Mumbai, however it is unclear still as to who caused it. It is also unclear on how many where killed and injured. The President has ordered a curfew for 2000 hrs. and closed all access to the city for travel, until the situation can be resolved. We have been having strings of Communist uprisings, although our government is handling that as well. India is still quite a safe place to be. Once the GA can finalize a proposal for Russia, I expect these dissidents to cease hostilities."

Jamie

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
14kien