STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 31/03/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Iran] Phone Call to United Kingdom

Grant

Newcomer
Jul 1, 2018
Kazem sipped on his coffee while glancing through his E-Mails before a knock was heard at the door. Pulling his Coffee Cup closer to him, he spoke out.

"Come in."

Sattar Qasemi poked his head around the doorway, in a quick swift movement, he entered and closed the door behind him. He was holding a folder in his arms, marked 'Highly Confidential.' Sattar chucked the folder infront of Kazem and shook his head. He continued by speaking:

"Al-Mutahida. They just struck the United Kingdom. Their Prime Minister is demanding answers. You need to speak with them about the attack on the United Kingdom, with me. I've set up an Encrypted Line ready. Just pick up your phone and dial number 1."

Kazem rubbed his face lightly, shaking his head as he did it. He glanced to Sattar, his face displeased before reaching down and grabbing hold of his phone. He dialed #1 and let the phone ring internationally to the United Kingdom.

LINE IS SECURED AND ENCRYPTED.

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
Hearing of the requested call, the British Prime Minister was eager to take it after recognising the lack of contact since the bombings. Entering his office, he'd answer the call on a private and encrypted line, beginning to record it. "Good Evening, I appreciate the call. Unfortunately, pleasantries are something I will have to neglect due to my schedule but I would like to discuss the bombing in London from the newly-recognised Al-Mutahida. Two Iranian's entered the UK, directly from Iran, with the intent of carrying out individual terrorist attacks. Shortly after, Al-Mutahida claimed responsibility. I would like to know whether this is a group you're familiar with, and what information you have on them? They are clearly based in Iran so I presume they would have been on your radar."

Grant

Newcomer
Jul 1, 2018
Kazem sighed as the Prime Minister began the conversation. He rubbed his free fingers against his eyes while he pondered a response. As the line went quiet, he took the opportunity to talk.

"Good Morning, Prime Minister. You are on the line with Supreme Leader Kazem Ghorbani and Foreign Affairs Minister Sattar Qasemii. News of the attacks has only reached my desk within the last week and we have not had much time to look into the matter."

Kazem pulled the confidential marked file closer to him and flipped it open. Gazing through it while he spoke.

"The only information we have available about Al-Mutahida is that they are an Pro-Islamic Group. Divine Haters of the West and Western Culture. They have never caused us much trouble, being Islamic ourselves so the need to keep much information on them has not been a priority. Numbers at this time could be reaching the thousands of sleeper cells across the Western world. Do not take that as gospel though."

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
The Prime Minister paused for a few moments. "I would request it become a matter you look into much urgently. Hundreds of people were killed at the hands of two supporters of Al-Mutahida, and the families and British Government are aiming for answers. Especially as this group had never even been heard of previously. How long have they been under your radar? Additionally, thousands of sleeper cells? That isn't just something that can spew up, nor easy information to get unless you had more information than telling me they're divine haters of the West. Ideally I'd like to have all the information you have on it. Especially for the mention of not just a few, but thousands? that's a hefty number even for any terrorist cell. Taking it as gospel or not."

Grant

Newcomer
Jul 1, 2018
Kazem clenched his teeth together at the tone of which the Prime Minister spoke to him. He held back and gestured towards Sattar to continue speaking. Kazem silently sat back, rubbing his hand over his mouth. Sattar leaned towards the phone and spoke.

"Myself and Kazem can both understand the frustration and pain of your people after this vile attack. Just because these men are of Islam Belief and originated from Iran does not mean we support them, Prime Minister. Please do not tar us all with the same brush. I'll speak with our National Intelligence Minister and see what more he can find out. As soon as we have more information, I'll let you know without hesitation."

Sattar sat back once more, quickly glancing over Kazem while he waited for the reply. They exchanged a glance at each other and Kazem looked back towards the phone.

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"I apologise if you thought I was saying you support them, but there is evidently a lot more information as I hadn't even mentioned sleeper cells. Ideally I would much prefer an investigation team from ISAF conduct an investigation in Iran related to Al-Mutahida and to gather our own intelligence following their attack. Is this something your regime would be happy to sponsor?" Jericho Bourne asked calmly, relaxed back into his chair, eagerly waiting a response. Whilst ISAF hadn't authorised such a mission, he was confident in their support for an ISAF-led Investigation.

Grant

Newcomer
Jul 1, 2018
Kazem glanced towards Sattar. He lightly shook his head towards him. He then slid his finger across his throat, to symbol a complete 'No' to the idea of allowing the British in to Iran for a formal investigation. Sattar slightly stumbled in his reply.

"I can assure you that it will not be necessary to bring any other intelligence agencies in to Iran. With past conflicts between our Nation and others, I would not wish to scare the people of Iran with a British or ISAF interferance. You know how it can be."

Kazem quickly silenced Sattar after his statement and began to speak himself, his tone was drawing less patient with the British Prime Minister.

"I'll handle the investigations this end, Mr Bourne. My intelligence agencies are more than capable to find any information that is required and I'll ensure that Mr Qasemii informs you of anything we find within the hour of it being found."

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
There was quite a heavy sigh that followed, it was evident that Jericho was beyond frustrated at this point. "With due respect, it's been less than a year since the regime before you had released ballistic missiles on a primary school in the Netherlands that killed entire classes of children. That was possibly the most savage attack of many that followed, then your government entered placement and within a month, we've had terrorism in the UK. To say it would be Britain or ISAF scaring your people is rather deluded. Besides, the point of an Intelligence agency is not to be known of their involvement publicly. I would heavily recommend allowing outside involvement, given the track record of Iran is not in your favour. Especially when you know about the groups existence and it's 'many cells' but nothing else? Do your intelligence services not already track possible extremist groups?"

Grant

Newcomer
Jul 1, 2018
Kazem groaned while the British Prime Minister waffled on. He rubbed his hand over his eyes and waited for the pause from Jericho before firing back into the conversation.

"I'll involve exterior forces when I feel the need to involve exterior forces, Mr. Bourne. Until that time, Iranian Intelligence will look into the matter. They will be actively monitoring phone lines and data streams. Once we locate any information of their whereabouts, I'll be sending in a team of agents to gather all the information they need, including pushing their way into the organization itself and feeding it back. Iran has done wrong in the past. Let us attempt to sort out the issue without intervention."

Kazem waved his hand at Sattar to leave the room and begin his duties and inform the Intelligence Minister of the new tasking. Sattar gently rose from his seat and proceeded out the door, closing it firmly behind him. The Supreme sat back in his chair, waiting patiently for the Prime Minister to reply.

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"In that case, I would like to request weekly updates personally on the intelligence agency. That just keeps me informed and ensure I know what is going on, of course, discretely. Any leaks wouldn't be beneficial for us personally giving the attack. So I do not see any reason why you wouldn't be happy to disclose information on your intelligence gathering operation on Al-Mutahida which you intend to pursue?" he'd query, curious to the response that the Iranian Leader would offer,

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
The call would end from Jericho Bourne, requesting that the Iranian Delegate returns his call as soon as possible to resume the conversation as the Prime Minister had additional duties to work through.
@Grant

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
14kien