STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 31/03/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Ireland - Message to Great Britain

Dragon

32 County Republic of Ireland
Sep 1, 2018
DFA-Logo-White-Background.png

Encrypted and Encoded

To: Foreign Minister of Great Britain

Subject: Bilateral Relationship

Dear Foreign Minister of Great Britain,

Hope you are doing well. Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Patrick Duffy, I am the Minister of Foreign Affairs for Kingdom of Ireland. I would like to start bilateral relationship with Great Britain. I would like to discuss our relationship to make it more productive. In addition to this I would also like to discuss the possibility of Ireland joining the commonwealth of nations. On behalf of the government of Ireland I am writing this letter to you in order to establish the first official communication between our two nations. Let me know when you are ready to contact me in the near future

Sincerely,

His Excellency, Mr. Patrick Duffy

Minister of Foreign Affairs for The Kingdom of Ireland

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018

Ministry of Foreign Affairs

To:

His Excellency, Mr. Patrick Duffy

Cc:

Subject:

Relations

Security Level:

Private & Encrypted

Greetings,

Thank you for your email. I'd like to begin by congratulating you on your recent election that has led to your parties chance at leadership for Ireland. I am sure you will do your best in support of your citizens. We are happy to work on relations with yourself, perhaps a phone call or a visit would be more suffice to discuss everything in detail? Given the close proximity of our countries, relations are undoubtedly valuable.

In regards to the Commonwealth of Nations; this is not something the UK is involved in or aware that this is still an on-going organisation.

Kind Regards,
Administrator,
John Wells

? mofa@gov.co.uk​

☎️ 03700 00 22 44​

✉️ Ministry of Foreign Affairs, King Charles Street, London, SW1​

Dragon

Sep 1, 2018

Encrypted and Encoded

To: The Foreign Minister of Great Britain, John Wells

Subject: Bilateral Relations

Greetings, Mr. Wells. I've been looking forward to receiving your response to my country's request to forge a new and thus worthwhile bond in the hope that past tensions may be reconciled and like a hatchet buried once and for all. My prime minister and I will discuss the possibility of a future visit to London or if you prefer otherwise, Dublin.

From the looks of it, you would be correct in stating that the said organization in question (The Commonwealth of Nations) is defunct or non existent, a tragedy to say the least...but nevermind. Perhaps, an arrangement can be made in the form of a free trade agreement or a mutual defense pact if you have such a thing.

Sincerely,
Patrick Duffy,
Head of The Ministry of Foreign Affairs for Ireland

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018

To:Patrick Duffy
Cc:
SubjectRE: Bilateral Relations
Security Level:Private / Encrypted

Dear Patrick Duffy,

We would be happy to accomodate for yourself to visit London as a potential state visit. This would allow us to discuss relations and any framework for future cooperation. Given the proximity of Ireland, the security, economic state and political affairs that surround our countries are of equal importance to one another. Therefore, working together in these sectors are something we are hoping to strive for. We are also interested in working on a Free Trade Agreement, do you have a draft of one that we could potentially work and adjust if required? The same for a Defence Pact; are you able to write up a draft for us to work from?

Kind Regards,
JWELLS
John Wells
?mofa@gov.co.uk​
☎️03700 00 22 44​
✉️Ministry of Foreign Affairs, King Charles Street, London, SW1​

Dragon

Sep 1, 2018

Encrypted and Encoded.

To: The Foreign Minister of Great Britain, John Wells

Subject: Bilateral Relations (re)

It would be a pleasure to pay such a visit to London in order to meet with you and your prime minister. Much has changed in Ireland over the years and now would be the perfect time to reevaluate our ties with Britain. I could see to it that a treaty is drawn up regarding mutual defense and free trade.

Sincerely,
Patrick Duffy,
Foreign Minister for Ireland

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018

Cc:

Dear Patrick Duffy,

Thank you, if you're able to provide a draft, we can review at our side and should be able to get back to you with an update shortly. We are happy to accomodate a State Visit to London, do you have any dates you'd prefer to visit?

Kind Regards,
JWells
John Wells
?mofa@gov.co.uk​
☎️03700 00 22 44​

Dragon

Sep 1, 2018

Encrypted and Encoded
Subject - Bilateral Relations
To - John Wells

I'm currently in the process of drafting a mutual defense pact that will if accepted provide for the sovereignty of our two nations against any threat that may be direct towards us or our people. I'm more than willing to visit London on January 25th alongside my prime minister that is if I still have my position after the coming elections.

Sincerely,
Patrick Duffy,
Foreign Minister of Ireland

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018

Cc:

Dear Patrick Duffy,

We would be happy to accomodate you on January 25th, along with your Prime Minister. We will ensure all arrangements are made at our side to provide security for the state visit; perhaps you are able to have the drafts ready and we could discuss them in London upon your visit.

Kind Regards,
JWells
John Wells
?mofa@gov.co.uk​
☎️03700 00 22 44​

Dragon

Sep 1, 2018

Encrypted and Encoded
Subject - Bilateral Relations
To - John Wells

Mr. Wells, I'm delighted to here that. At the moment I'm still in the process of drafting the previously mentioned mutual defense pact which shall be forwarded to you for examination.

Sincerely,
Patrick Duffy,
Foreign Minister for Ireland

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
14kien