STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2005

Month: January

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 01/09/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[IRQ]: Message to Egypt

Nathan

GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
Republic of Iraq
Official Correspondence

Encryption: Classified
Recipient: Sultan Daoud Abdel Moneim II Kelly the Mad
Sender:
President Taha, President of Iraq
Subject Offical Visit

Your Highness Sultan Daoud Abdel Moneim II,
Since my recent election, I have not yet had the opportunity to visit a overseas nation. It would be a great honour to make Egypt my first overseas visit. I would particularly like to discuss our common partnership, the Egyptian Interdiction Zone, and my governments desire to form a super-government organisation in the middle east to foster close political, cultural and social ties.

We would be keep to discuss a joint military training exercise to develop the skills of our soldiers to defend Iraq from foreign threats.

Please inform me if this visit is possible.

Yours faithfully,

Rayya Taha
President of Iraq

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020

To: Rayya Taha ( Nathan )
From: Sultan Daoud Abdel Moneim II of Egypt and the Sudan
Subject: RE: Official Visit

-- High Security Clearance --

President Taha,

It would be my pleasure to host you here in Cairo. I have encountered some difficulties in reaching out to the other nations of our region— it seems many are uninterested in diplomacy. It is refreshing to hear that Iraq does not suffer the same shortfalls. You may leave for Cairo at any time, and accommodations will be made for you immediately. You will be well taken care of.

Regarding the EIZ, I am ecstatic to hear that you are willing to work with us in fulfilling our goal of a de-colonized Africa and Middle East. It is key to the success of the EIZ that we have the consent and participation of as many affected parties as possible. I believe that a super-governmental organization, in symbiosis with the EIZ, would help us bring the region to the forefront of the world. It is time for unity.

A joint training exercise would be an excellent way to strengthen our nation's ties and give our militaries the experience necessary to reinforce the EIZ.

Best,
Daoud Abdel Moneim II, Sultan of Egypt and the Sudan

Sultanate of Egypt and the Sudan

• Love
Reactions: Jay