STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2005

Month: January

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 01/09/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Israel]: Call to the United States

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

State of Israel
Security Classification: Encrypted

A call would be made to the United States Department of Defense with Deputy Minister of Defence Danny Danon urgently seeking to speak with someone of high ranking from the department. A memo had been sent beforehand on an encrypted line mentioning the need to speak with the Secretary of Defense if at all possible with security affairs in the Middle Eastern region spiralling out of control massively.

Odinson

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
Private​

John Glass, the Secretary of Defense, had just arrived back to his office in the Pentagon. He had been at the White House all morning and had a mountain of work to oversee. He made a call to the Israeli Deputy Minister of Defense on his encrypted line. He would of course insist that the Israelis also use an encrypted line.

“Hello, this is John Glass,” he said in the privacy of his office.

Zak

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
Danny Danon leaned back into his chair, switching on the encryption software on his telephone which encrypted and made the line top secret. He shuffled various bits of paperwork around his desk before speaking.

"Secretary Glass, thank you for taking my call. I hope everything is okay in the United States. Things here in the Middle East are spiralling out of control as you know, we're contacting allies to gather their responses. As you may or may not have heard, Turkey has used very aggressive language in their departure from the Global Assembly which they mentioned a threat of invading Northern Cyprus to liberate Turkish people, the elimination of Kurdish terrorists, and the reclamation of territorial waters unjustly taken by Greece and as you may know, they've conducted a travel ban on many other Arabic neighbouring countries and I just wanted to gather a response from the United States of America because the Turkish regime are hellbent on destroying this region once and for all."

Odinson

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
“We’re well aware of the statement made by the Turkish ambassador. We’re very concerned about what he said, however we’re not sure if they actually intend to follow up any of their statements, or if the ambassador went rogue. Are you aware of any Turkish military movements or build-up?” he asked.

Zak

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Mister Secretary, we think these threats could be serious from the Turkish Ambassador. The nationalist government is targeting not only Israel but now Cyprus and those in Kurdistan. We also think that those in Lebanon and Jordan could be at risk because of the travel ban on these countries which has come out of the blue. We aren't aware of any military movement at this current time but we still hold previous threats of a Turkish-led blockade on Israeli waters very highly and we have began the mobilising of personnel under Operation Cast Lead."

Odinson

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
"While we cannot verify that there has been any kind of a Turkish military build-up recently, we will take these threats seriously. Can you share the operational details of Operation Cast Lead? In regards to a response from the United States, I can tell you that the Secretary of State has just released a statement regarding to the Turkish statement in the GA. We would not be willing to tolerate any of the things that Turkey has threatened. Is there any specific assistance that your country desperately needs at this time?" he asked.

Zak

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"I thank you for your support and the condemnation of the Turkish Government, we can't share operational deployments of Operation Cast Lead at this moment because it's subject to change but the main objectives will see the relocation of assets from home bases to positions chosen by the Ministry of Defence which will further lead to countering the threat of a potential Turksih-led invasion with known allies (Saudi Arabia) however the Saudi Government has recently posted on social media that they are taking neutral stance.

Mister Secretary, my call today was actually about something else and it's something our country needs and I alongside other members of government have discussed this including the Prime Minister. We would love to invite the United States to open Dimona Radar Facility. I understand that this may take some time and although Israel has anti-ballistic missile capabilities, we don't have the experience that the United States has."

Odinson

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
"We'd be happy to reopen Dimona Radar Facility. This would of course be on the condition that it is only operated and managed by Americans. In return, we'd share any launch data we get from the site. I can have the State Department write up a formal agreement for both of our governments to approve... I'm sure it goes without saying that it is critical for your government to not be inflammatory or do anything that could spark a conflict. I trust that the IDF is under a tight leash right now? Are there any other matters that you would like us to consider, such as basing America troops or aircraft or equipment in Israel?" he asked.

Zak

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"It would be a pleasure to receive a treaty from the Department of State, of course the Israel Defence Force is under a tight leash. We don't have any need to station American troops in our country other than to man the Dimona Radar Facility. We have had some worrying news from the Imperial State of the Congo that they're deploying forces to the region. I've faxed you the e-mail we received from them."

Post 1

Odinson

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Mister Secretary, we enquired in the past about acquiring twenty five McDonnell Douglas F-15I "Ra'am" Strike Eagles which will allow our Air Force to commit better assets to a potential air campaign against Turkey, we would also like to enquire into building fifty eight McDonnell Douglas F-15D "Baz" Eagles and four Grumman E-2C Hawkeyes which we previously operated in the 1980s and early 90s during Israel's invasion of Lebanon in 1982 during which we won a resounding victory over Syrian air defenses and fighter control. The aircraft were central to the Israeli victory in the air battles over the Bekaa Valley during which more than 90 Syrian fighters were downed without the loss of any Israeli aircraft which we feel would be right to reacquire these aircraft in a potential air campaign against Turkey."

Odinson

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
"We will issue Israel a Limited Production License for twenty-five F-15I and fifty-eight F-15D and four E-2C Hawkeyes on the condition that you do not ever sell or transfer these aircraft to any other country other than the United States. Before we issue the LPLs, however, you will need to transfer the production cost of these eighty-seven aircraft to the United States. From my calculations this will be: $3,831,634,000 that your government will need to transfer to us. Once that is done, we'll be happy to issue you the LPLs," he said.

Zak

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"I have transferred the appropriate funds Mister Secretary, the limited production licenses would be gratefully appreciated so that we can put an end to this evil Turkish regime and bring stability to the region once again, Israel can bring Jews back to their homeland whilst everyone can live a safer life. We also have another proposal in which we would like the United States to help us in if you'd be interested in listening. I do believe this has been a successful meeting so far with the discussion of the Dimona Radar Facility and the production of aircraft."

Odinson

Last edited:

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
Secret

The Department of Defense would fast-track the LPLs specifically for: x25 McDonnell Douglas F-15I "Ra'am" Strike Eagles; x58 F-15D; and x4 E-2C Hawkeyes on the condition that Israel agreed to sell or hand over the aircraft to any nation other than the United States. The LPLs would expire by March of 2000, at which point Israel would no longer be able to build the aircraft. The Department of Defense would contact the necessary companies in order to inform them that Israel was being given a LPL to produce the items. The Israeli government would of course have the ability to maintain these aircraft at no charge.

Zak

• Love
Reactions: Zak

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mr-iran