STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Israel]: Government Press Office

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

לשכת העיתונות הממשלתית
Government Press Office

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Statement by Prime Minister Naftali Bennett

"Good afternoon. It has come to our attention that Turkey has been spouting fake news in their recent statement. I would like to take the time to speak to the world, whether you're friends of Israel or not. The Republic of Turkey cannot and will not be trusted by my government or from our friends across the world, I have took the time out my schedule to speak with and listen in on calls with friends in the United Kingdom, the United States, Sweden and Canada who have all been sent proof, radio transmissions and pictures of a Turkish Air Force fighter jet which had been deployed and made an incursion into Israel airspace. I then made the decision upon advice given to me by military advisers to shoot down the fighter jet which was on course to strike Tel Aviv and the Turkish can deny this all they want but that fighter jet was armed to the teeth with weapons to wipe out half of a city.

I stand with Captain Isaac "Izzy" Rabinowicz who was the leading commander whilst in the air to protect our State of Israel and the millions of Jews and Arabs who live across our country. I'm also taking the time to condemn the ignorance of President Bahçeli as he speaks of Captain Rabinowicz' actions of speaking in English, Hebrew and finally Arabic which is a recognised language across the State of Israel. As I previously stated when speaking to my honourable friends and partner nations, we have provided trajectory information, pictures which show weapons and radio transmissions which clearly show the Israeli Air Force making a perfectly normal interception whilst issuing calls in multiple languages to divert from our airspace.

I'd also like to point out another crazy point that we are persecuting Palestinian citizens which is the most absurd thing I have ever heard. I have offered multiple invitations to the Turkish President and his previous government to join me on a joint visit to Palestine. We are holding a number of Palestinians in detention facilities close to Jerusalem who are soon to be released within a few days after being questioned for recent tensions at the Temple Mount complex. Prisoners have been held in humane conditions under international law and we'll extend our invitation to observers to enter Palestine as they wish to prove to the international community that there is no Israeli presence in the country of Palestine.

I'd also like to turn to the threats made by the Turkish President, I would like it to be made known that we requested foreign presence in the region due to the unpredictable nature shown by the Turkish Government in allowing Congolese military personnel access to station in the Republic of Turkey and the previous threats of a naval blockade from intelligence passed on by our Australian counterparts.

We will not be bullied."

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
A Congolese reporter would raise her microphone.

“Prime Minister, what exactly do you find concerning about the Congolese deployment to Turkey? From our sources, they are there on a peacekeeping mission. They also reportedly reached out to Israel to offer peacekeeping operations there and were turned down. Could you please expand on that?”

Zak

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProbableBear