STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Israel]: Message for Russia

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

State of Israel
Security Classification: TOP SECRET

Dear Prime Minister Viktor Chernomyrdin,

Following the United Coalition, it is my understanding that a member of my government has not visited the wonderful Russian Empire and I am contacting you today to change that. Israel is seeking to build upon its relationship with the Russian Empire which I have taken a keen eye upon under our previous contact before the United Coalition was formed after Minister of Defence Avigdor Lieberman made contact with Deputy Prime Minister Vladimir Putin. Over 100,000 Israeli citizens live in Russia, with 80,000 Israelis living in Moscow, while hundreds of thousands of Russian citizens reside in Israel, from around 1.5 million native Russian-speaking Israelis. We would like to further our relationship to not only benefit the Jewish and Russian populations in each country but to benefit both of our countries as a whole.

I would like to visit Moscow upon a convenient date to see the wonderful Russian Empire in person to begin the process of furthering our relations.

Regards,
Naftali Bennett
Prime Minister of Israel
State of Israel

Alex

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
1024px-Emblem_of_the_President_of_Russia.svg.png

Office of the Prime Minister of Russia
Message to the State of Israel
Private & Encrypted

To: Prime Minister Naftali Bennett

Your Excellency,

I find it good that you mentioned the United Coalition. It was first formed to defend Israel against the nations of Turkey and Saudi Arabia, yet when the world came to your nation's defense, your attaché disappeared and all the aid you had promised to this Coalition never arrived. Russia was forced to carry the Coalition on its back and take the risk of invading mainland Turkey alone. We risked many, many Russian lives for Israel yet we received no help from you. And now that Turkey has been taken care of there are reports that Israel has sent troops in the nation of Palestine.

For Israel to use the Coalition to take care of their problems and then invade the territories of a sovereign nation is an absolute disgrace, Prime Minister. We do not approve of the lack of support you showed towards the Coalition when it came to defending your own lands, to defend the thousands of innocent Jewish lives that were murdered in Turkey, and we do not support of your invasion of Palestine. If you wish for relations with Russia, you will leave Palestine altogether.

Until then, Prime Minister, do not contact us again.

Kindest Regards,
Viktor Chernomyrdin
Prime Minister
Russian Empire

Zak

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II