STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Israel]: Message for Sparrow Industries

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

רֹאשׁ הַמֶּמְשָׁלָה
PRIME MINISTER​

Dear Alexander Smith (Hollie),

I am writing to you today to politely request the termination of our loan agreement between Sparrow Industries and the State of Israel as we're currently dealing with the rebuilding of the city of Eilat after a bombing by Saudi Arabia. The city of Eilat remains an important asset to our country which is a busy port and popular resort at the northern tip of the Red Sea. The city is considered an excellent tourist destination for domestic and international tourists heading to Israel. Our economy is currently in a negative balance due to our mass spending on equipment to protect our country during a potential invasion by Saudi Arabia and Turkey.

I am available to be contacted through my office if you require further details about our plans and I look forward to hearing from you in the future and I hope that this does not dampen the wonderful friendship held between Sparrow Industries and the State of Israel.

Regards,
Naftali Bennett
Prime Minister of Israel
State of Israel

TOP SECRET
All information is subject to the above classification.​

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II