STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Israel]: Message for the Netherlands

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

State of Israel
Security Classification: Encrypted

Recipient: Frank de Grave, Minister of Defence, Kingdom of the Netherlands (Tim)

The State of Israel has been growing and modernising its armed forces for the past couple of months and we have been in the market for vessels for the Israeli Navy and we have took great interest in the Rotterdam-class amphibious transport dock which is a modern and excellent vessel which would complement the Israeli Navy for many years to come. I would also like to extend a warm invite to your counterpart at the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs to conduct a video call to further the Dutch-Israeli relations made under previous governments.

Best Regards,
Avigdor Lieberman
Minister of Defence
State of Israel

Tim

Kingdom of the Netherlands
Dec 25, 2020
70px-Logo_rijksoverheid.svg.png

MINISTRY OF DEFENCE
KINGDOM OF THE NETHERLANDS
Recipient
Subject
Security
Avigdor Lieberman < Zak >
RE: Naval equipment
PRIVATE
Dear Minister Lieberman,

Our administration is very open to discussing Dutch-Israeli relations and our positions on the global political playing field. To organize any such official diplomatic talks to discuss Dutch-Israeli relations, pleae contact the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs directly as I cannot convey such messages internally for you. In regard to your interest in the Rotterdam-class, I am not able to offer such modern military equipment for sale until positive relations have been established. When this has happened please feel free to contact me again, and we will gladly sell the Rotterdam-class and accompanying landing crafts for a good price.

Yours sincerely,

Frank de Grave

Minister
Ministry of Defence​

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
A call would be placed on an encrypted and secure line to the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs by the Israeli Ambassador who would lean back into his chair as he awaited a response. He began reading through various documents and papers prepared by assistants on Dutch and Israeli relations.

Tim

Tim

Dec 25, 2020
The encrypted and secure line was directly with the diplomatic office of the Ministry, and would be picked up by a diplomat. "Good afternoon, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, you're speaking to the diplomatic office, what can I do for you today?" followed immedidately after the woman, with an energetic voice, had picked up the phone.

Zak

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Hello there, this is Ambassador Gilon from the Israeli Embassy. I'm calling to speak with a member of senior staff if at all possible. I am here to continue the strong friendship displayed between previous Dutch and Israeli governments."

Tim

Tim

Dec 25, 2020
The woman would listen, and then muted her microphone. "Is the Minister available?" she asked, with her hand on the phone's microphone to attempt to mute it. After receiving an answer she spoke in her energetic voice, "Of course sir. The Minister of Foreign Affairs himself is able to host you himself. I will patch you through." After saying this she got on the Minister's phone herself, informed him of who was calling, and patched the encrypted call through to the Minister's phone, while keeping the entire call encrypted. The Minister of Foreign Affairs picked up the phone, "Good afternoon Ambassador Gilon, it's a pleasure to speak with you. To what do I owe this call?"

Zak

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Minister, it's a pleasure to speak to you. I know you must have a very busy schedule so I won't keep you long. I've been meaning to call you for the past couple of days but I've been very busy myself. It's been the aim of the new government to focus on the Dutch and Israeli relationship which has been very strong ever since the Six-Day War."

Tim

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa