STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Israel]: Message for the United States of America

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Government of Israel
Security Classification: ENCRYPTED

Dear Secretary Jackson Fitzgerald

I am writing to you today as the newly appointed Minister of Foreign Affairs under the new Labor government headed by Merav Michaeli, my department has been hard at work to identify and improve relations between our allies. I would like to discuss the proposal of relocating the United States Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem. We have identified a site which would be beneficial to for the capabilities for the diplomatic needs of the United States Embassy in the State of Israel.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards,
Isaac Herzog
Minister of Foreign Affairs
State of Israel

Odinson

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018

QT5ehQ7.png

1024px-U.S._Department_of_State_official_seal.svg.png

67ka0nc.png
[TR][TD]

OFFICE OF
THE DEPUTY SECRETARY OF STATE

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE
[TR][TD]

TO: Isaac Herzog, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the State of Israel ( Zak )
FROM: Charlie Price, Deputy Secretary of State of the United States of America

Minister Herzog,

Congratulations to your government's recent success in your country's elections. Regretfully, Secretary Fitzgerald is occupied at the moment, but I am happy to assist. The location of the United States Embassy in Israel is an exceptionally delicate matter, as you know. Where specifically would this new location for our embassy be located, and what measures would the State of Israel take to ensure that it is secure and safe? In addition, would your government allow us to have an elevated amount of security located at the embassy if the President did decide to approve the move to Israel?

Best regards,

Charlie Price
Deputy Secretary of State
[/TD][/TR][/TD][/TR]

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Government of Israel
Security Classification: ENCRYPTED

Dear Deputy Secretary Charlie Price,

We appreciate that the subject is a sensitive matter but the State of Israel recognises Jerusalem as our capital therefore we are in the process of beginning the move of diplomatic missions from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem. We have identified a building for the Embassy of the United States of America in Jerusalem which is based in the Talpiot neighborhood which is in the southeast of the city. We have made the necessary arrangements to reform the Israel Security Agency (known as Shin Bet in Israel) which holds duties including safeguarding state security, securing important infrastructure and government buildings. They will work alongside the Israel Defence Force and the Border Police which is the gendarmerie and border security branch of the Israel National Police who are responsible for providing security across the city.

All of our law enforcement agencies and security agencies will be in constant communication with the potential new United States Embassy and will provide constant threat assessments to the Diplomatic Security Service should they require them. We will also welcome the increased presence of Diplomatic Security Service personnel should the President of the United States approve the move of transferring embassy operations to the proposed new embassy.

Kind Regards,
Isaac Herzog
Minister of Foreign Affairs
State of Israel

Odinson