STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2005

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 29/09/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Israel]: Message for Turkey

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
100px-Emblem_of_Israel.svg.png

PRIME MINISTER OF ISRAEL

Dear President Demirel (Axis12),

I would like to be the bigger man and invite you to Israel in order to discuss the ongoing dispute between our two countries over the territory of Palestine and the Gaza Strip as a whole. I will further extend the same invitation to the Royal Government of Saudi Arabia in the coming days after our potential meeting. Palestine and the Gaza Strip is a controversial topic in Israeli and Arabic society and I would like to extend the opportunity for peace rather than potential military operations and/or civil unrest in the coming weeks and months ahead.

I look forward to hearing your response, and look forward to potential peace within the coming days ahead.

Naftali Bennett
Prime Minister of the State of Israel​

Axis12

People’s Republic of China
Feb 11, 2021
2AD40791-1AAF-4343-8ACA-50D4A14CE0AB.png
Government of Turkey
Official Communiqué

To:

Naftali Bennett, Zak

Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Minister Cem

Security Classification-Private-Encrypted

Last Updated: N/A
Dear Prime Minister Bennett,

I would like to inform you that the President will be denying your request for a joint Israel-Turkey Summit in Palestine and that the President and Turkey Finds that Israel seeks to continue its quest of trying to weasel its way out of serious predicaments using weak diplomatic summits and meetings which hold no real substance and only serve to distract from the issue. We repeat the previous ultimatum and give Israel 2 days to respond and begin immediate changes. Additionally you will address the recent horrible attack on Palestinians by Jewish Citizens and it is demanded that Israel make a statement regarding the incident. We will be waiting for your response And highly advise against any language that is degrading of the President or Turkey.

Minister of Foreign Affairs
Republic of Turkey Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Republic of Turkey
Ankara

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Zak

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member