STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Israel]: Message for Turkey

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

ENCRYPTED

Dear President (Colton),

Please accept my warm congratulations on your victory and my best wishes for your success as you prepare to take up the responsibilities and challenges of your high office. As you know, Israel and Turkey recently were involved in the Middle Eastern War between Turkey and her allies and Israel and her allies which is still at the thoughts of many Jews after hearing of their families being slaughtered in cramped prison camps across your country.

I would like to speak to you via video call when your schedule allows so that we can speak about restoring peace between our countries since technically a war still exists between our two countries since no peace was declared between our two countries. I would also like to hear what your plans are for the future of the Republic of Turkey and the Middle East as a whole because a continuation of the Middle Eastern War is not what our region needs, it needs peace and prosperity, something which I hope we can make happen.

Kind regards,
Merav Michaeli

Prime Minister of Israel

Colton

Newcomer
May 2, 2020

Encrypted

Dear Prime Minister Michaeli (Zak),

Thank you for the congratulations. My nation has been through a very tough time as we attempt to sort ourselves out from the actions of my predecessor and the government. I want to assure you that the people of our nation are not savages, and will feel the stain of what has occurred for centuries to come. I will not go into details in length in this message, but rest assured my government, and myself, will be doing everything we can to recover from this tragedy that we inflicted upon many. I would be happy to setup a call with you to have these discussions later this week.

Regards,
Adem Şahin
President of the Republic of Turkey

Reactions: Zak

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bruhlord89