STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Israel] Phonecall to the United States

Yulia

Newcomer
Jul 3, 2019
Secret and Private Phone call

Deputy Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu would have his clerk call the Vice President of the United States' Office and ask for the first moment of the Vice President's Time.

@John

John

Legend
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
Joe Biden would pick up the phone on an encrypted line. "Hello, Joe Biden speaking"

Yulia

Newcomer
Jul 3, 2019
Deputy Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu would receive on the call from his clerk upon being alerted of the Vice President's answering of the line.

"Hello. Mr. Vice President. This is Benjamin Netanyahu, now Deputy Prime Minister of Israel. Thank you for taking my phone call, it is with great honor that I announce a stable government in Israel. For this government to remain stable and safe a vital relationship must be established with the United States. We hope you agree.

While our own industries can support a great amount of our own defense needs it is obvious that there are holes that will need filled. We are hoping to work with your government to procure numerous items of equipment necessary for the defense of the Jewish State. The people of Isreal. We are especially interested in AWACs and Combat Fixed Wing aircraft."

@John

John

Legend
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"It is a pleasure to hear from your Mister Netanyahu. I am glad you have decided to contact the US in order to set up diplomatic relations, which we are happy to oblige with. I'll start with the request for military equipment, unfortunaly we don't just sell at the first point of contact, however, I would like to invite you to Washington D.C so everything can be discussed."

@Yulia

Yulia

Newcomer
Jul 3, 2019
"I would be honored to represent my government on such a trip to discuss the formal reopening of ties between our nations. Ties that have been ancient and vital. Especially considering the large Jewish population of the United States, and their connection to Israel. What date shall be set for this meeting?"

@John

John

Legend
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"What date would suit you? I currently have no meetings scheduled so anytime will do"

Yulia

Newcomer
Jul 3, 2019
"I can be in Washington in two days without a problem, this meeting is of vital importance to my government, and surely reestablishing close ties with a long historical ally such as Israel is of high priority to the United States. We would like the meeting to happen as soon as you can accommodate us that is to say."

@John

John

Legend
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"We can accommodate you, if you send us information of your flight and planned time to stay, we can make arrangements for your stay"

@Yulia

Yulia

Newcomer
Jul 3, 2019
Encrypted. Private. Secret.

The Israeli Foreign Affairs Department would arrange for a private flight from Tel Aviv to Washington D.C. for early February, a mutliple week state visit between Deputy Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Vice President Joe Biden was added to the Foreign Office Schedule. This schedule would then be forwarded to the United States' State Department.

@John

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bruhlord89