STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Italy to United Kingdom (Stenghtening ties)

May 2, 2023
Encrypted and Classified
To: Queen Elizabeth II, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

I hope that this message finds you in good health and great spitits.

As the queen of Italy, i am pleased to offer a warm greeting to you and the people of the United Kingdom.
Our countries share a longstanding partnership based on mutual respect and cooperation and i am commited to stenghtening this relationship in the years ahead.

I have been happy with the progress that our countries have made in recent years, in the areas of trade, tourism, investment, and defence cooperation.

We are always commited to exploring new opportunies for economic and strategic cooperation with out international partners. Given the strong ties that exist between United Kingdom and Italy, i believe thete is significant potential for our countries to deepen our cooperation in many areas. I would like to explore opportunities to increase bilateral trade and investment, enhance cultural exchanges, expand military cooperation and strenghten out diplomatic ties.

I would welcome to opportunity to meet with you and discuss these, and other issues of mutual concern and to explore ways in witch our countries can work together even better.
Thank you for your attention and i look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,
Queen Zoe I
Kingdom of Italy

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018

UNITED KINGDOM OF GREAT BRITAIN AND NORTHERN IRELAND
Security Classification:
SECRET

To: Queen Zoe I, Kingdom of Italy Bambulina
Cc:
Subject:
Re: Bilateral Relations

Dear Queen Zoe I,

I have been sent your email addressed to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II in the hopes of instigating relations between the United Kingdom and Italy. I have been posted to serve as the United Kingdoms Ambassador to Italy and hope to start bilateral relations as stated in your original email.

I would like to arrange an initial meet to discuss such relations and decide how we can progress these, perhaps this is something that ought to be done with your Foreign Office or with yourself directly, I will be able to attend at your earliest convenience.

If this interest is something you share, please let me know of any convenient times to visit and who I would be best talking too.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Kindest Regards,
Alice

Alice Loft | UK Ambassador to Italy |

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa