STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

It's just business

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018

pfcCNfY.gif

July, 1997 02:00

It appeared that summer nights had conceded with rain swamping Belfast City Center in torrents, the noise of rain drops echoing between the once-busy streets which had become deserted since the downpours began well into the night. Perhaps not ideal for most but for one individual, the weather offered the perfect guise. Rested against the corner of a worn down building stood a figure wearing a black trench coat, his face concealed by the tip of his ascot cap with rain dripping from the top and splashing against the mans black leather shoes. Cupping his spare hand over the watch to protect it from the elements, the time had just passed two o'clock in the morning and he grew impatient. A few moments passed and a series of hush noises emerged from behind, it was enough to grasp his interest enough to turn around and peer down the side of the building. Did it come from the alleyway? More minutes passed and another faint hushed voice spoke, a deep Irish accent requested "Come closer". A quick glance around showed no one in sight, so he obliged and begun stepping forward on the cobbled stone until reaching a small light in the tight pathway, "Stop" the voice instructed. The light revealing the face of the figure, seconds passed in silence before the voice spoke again "Gerry Adams, I thought you looked familiar. What can I do for you?". He was referring to the President of Sinn Féin who stood there like a deer in headlights, unable to put eyes onto whom he was speaking with "Andrew Evans..." he responded, "I want him dead".

Nothing else was said, the President remained static "Hello? Did you hear me? I can pay you handsomely" he inquired, a few more minutes passed of silence before his head quickly turned to face behind him, facing back out to the alleyway entrance as the lights of a car got closer and closer.. before passing and kicking up the flooded roads behind it before going out of sight. Gerry looked back into the darkness of the alley to the return of the voice, nothing more than "Done". Unsure of how to proceed, Gerry turned around and escaped the area in haste. Lowering the front of his cap to maintain his animosity. An hour and a half later the President was climbing into bed, involuntarily waking his wife who had been sleeping. "Gerry? How did it go?" she queried sleepily, he kissed her on the forehead "It'll be done, we'll end the occupation".

Latest posts

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProbableBear