STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Japan] An Offer of Mediation

Vladilena Milizé

Apprentice
Sep 11, 2023

240px-Imperial_Seal_of_Japan.svg.png

日本国
Japan

国大統領行府
Executive Office of the President

OFFICIAL CORRESPONDENCE
PSIA ORANGE-3 - ENCRYPTED

TO: His Royal Majesty Euan I, King of Canada (Alex), Her Imperial Majesty Therese, Empress of France (Alexander)
CC: United States (Odinson), United Kingdom (Jamie)

SUBJECT: Offer of Mediation

Your Imperial and Royal Majesties,

It is with profound sadness that I have taken note of the terrorist attacks that befell the Kingdom of Canada and the Empire of France. At the same time the Japanese nation witnessed with horror the outbreak of further violence related to this. As a nation that has so recently herself felt the pain of terror, we know what your peoples are experiencing. I am not here to pass judgement on either state or make conclusions assigning blame or innocence, instead what I would like to give both of you to think about is when thinking about the terrorists who attacked your nations. Would they be happy or unhappy that war has broken out? After all, is further destruction and death not their endgoal?

If you come to the same conclusion as I do, I would like to extend an offer of peace and friendship to both your states and propose negotiations between representatives of both your states in Tokyo. The goal of these negotiations would be to bring about a lasting peace agreement between the Canadian and French peoples. An agreement that will avoid further bloodshed and send a message to terrorists that despite their best attempts the world will always choose light over darkness.

Should you accept my Solar Guard will stand ready to provide full security to yourselves or whoever you choose to send in your places.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours Sincerely,
Kasumi Mitsubishi

Alexander

GA Member
Oct 11, 2023
196px-Coat_of_Arms_of_the_July_Monarchy_%281830-31%29.svg.png

Empire de France
Château de Versailles

To: Kasumi Mitsubishi, President, Japan, His Royal Majesty Euan I, King of Canada, United States, United Kingdom, Kingdom of Poland
Classification: Confidential

Subject: Mediation Offer

Your Excellency,

Like you the Empire of France only wants to see a lasting peace established that brings an immediate end to the bloodshed and that recognizes the sovereignty and sanctity of the French state. As such we endorse any effort meant to bring an end to the conflict for the sake of French and Canadian lives, and the human race in general.

Due to the nature of the conflict I cannot leave my people alone at this time. However, in my place I will send my Prime Minister who is fully authorized to act on behalf of the Empire of France and agree to terms she finds acceptable.

Finally, we would also welcome Japanese investigators to visit Paris and evaluate the evidence we have collected concerning the Canadian claims.

Sincerely,
Impératrice Thérèse,
Impératrice des Français

If confirmation was received that the Canadians also accepted the mediation offer an Airbus A380 would depart from Paris carrying the Prime Minister, her staff, and advisers from the Ministries of Europe and Foreign Affairs and the Armed Forces.

Vladilena Milizé
Alex
Odinson
Jamie
ManBear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa