STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Japan]: Call to the United States

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
Tomomi Inada, the Minister of Defence for the State of Japan would place an encrypted and private call to her counterpart in the United States of America, William Perry as she sat in her office awaiting a response.

@John

John

Legend
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
Due to William Perry being in another call, the Deputy SECDEF - John Deutch - would take the call on behalf of William Perry. The line would be encrypted.

"Hello, Deputy Secretary John Duetch speaking. How can I help?"

@Zak

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
The Minister dropped her sushi box to the table as she received an answer, she swung her chair around and spoke.

"Hello sir, this is Minister Tomomi Inada representing the State of Japan. I come to you with an interesting proposal which I believe could work for both of our nations."

@John

John

Legend
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Ms. Inada. Thank you for getting in touch with me, I am very interested in this proposal you have"

@Zak

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"As you know, Japan and the United States have long been friends, dating back to before we were even born, it was back in the 18th century. We aren't sure of your policies under the current government hence why we contacted you today but we were wondering if we could produce US-made equipment that our Self-Defence Force used in the past as we heavily rely on US-made equipment and in return, we would be willing to commit to allowing you to reopen your United States Japan programme which I think would benefit your armed forces by having a presence in Asia."

@John

John

Legend
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Whilst this is an interesting proposal, we have not been in contact with your current administration so we would like to start bi-lateral relations and probably discuss a trade agreement before that was to happen"

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
Toshiko Abe would be added into the call as she joined on an encrypted line.

"Good morning Mr. Deputy Secretary. I'm the State Minister of Foreign Affairs, technically the second in charge at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. We feel like a free trade agreement would be beneficial to both of our countries, after all, The United States has been Japan's largest economic partner, taking 31.5% of its exports, supplying 22.3% of its imports, and accounting for 45.9% of its direct investment abroad so far in the 1990s."

@John

John

Legend
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"That is great to hear, can you tell me what Japan would be able to export to the United States? The United States could offer Foodstuffs, beverages and animal feed, Civilian aircraft and aircraft engines, Auto parts, engines and car tires and Passenger vehicles"

@Zak

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Japan is able to export motor vehicles, optical, technical and medical apparatus, iron and steel products, computers and processed foods."

@John

John

Legend
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"We woul definitely be interested in Computers, optical, technical and medical apparatus and iron and steel products. Is there anything we export that takes your interest?"

@Zak

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"We would most definitely be interested in importing foodstuffs, beverages and civilian aircraft and aircraft engines from the United States."

@John

John

Legend
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Great, we will organise that as soon as possible. I'd also like to get your opinion on the recent coup in Russia?"

@Zak

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"The military coup in Russia is a grave concern to our national security due to the fact that we have territory right next to Russia which they could strike at any time."

John

Legend
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Can I ask what preparations Japan is making to combat possible Russian aggression in the future?"