STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Japan | E-Mail to Singapore

Vladilena Milizé

Apprentice
Sep 11, 2023

480px-Seal_of_the_Ministry_of_Foreign_Affairs_of_Japan.svg.png

Classified

To: Joshua Navin s/o P. Loganathan, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Singapore

Subject: Diplomatic Relations

Your Excellency,

First of all I wish to congratulate you on your ascension to office. Historically Japan and Singapore have often worked together, during the Cold War we were a beacon of liberty and the frontline against communism. Afterwards we both managed to benefit from the economic booms that followed. Considering this shared history I would like to extend an invitation for yourself to meet with me in Tokyo so we may discuss possible relations and our outlook on Asia and the world.

Yours sincerely,
Aya Tanaka

Maera

Maera

Newcomer
Sep 12, 2023
Ministry_of_Foreign_Affairs_Singapore_logo.jpg

Official Correspondence

Encryption: ENCRYPTED MESSAGE
Recipient: Aya Tanaka Vladilena Milizé
Sender: Joshua Navin s/o P. Loganathan
Subject: Diplomatic relations

Dear Your Excellency,

You have my sincere thanks and gratitude.

Indeed. It seems that our nations have a shared history and such one to be built upon to better ourselves and our respective nations in their rise on the Southeast asian and global fora.

I kindly accept your invitation. I strongly believe a meeting in person is more appropriate than simply an exchange of messages on board an electronic medium.

When do you propose the best time to meet would be suitable for the both of us?

Yours sincerely,

Joshua Navin s/o P. Loganathan
Minister
Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Singapore

Vladilena Milizé

Apprentice
Sep 11, 2023

480px-Seal_of_the_Ministry_of_Foreign_Affairs_of_Japan.svg.png

Classified
To: Joshua Navin s/o P. Loganathan, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Singapore

Subject: Diplomatic Relations

Your Excellency,

Thank you very much for your incredibly swift reply and your acceptance of the invitation. I am available to meet with you as soon as you are.

To get the logistical things out of the way, you will be allowed to land at a designated private gate and terminal at Haneda Airport, Tokyo. Within the country your delegation will be provided with a full security detail from the Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department's Security Division, however you are also allowed to have an armed security detail of you own if you wish. You will be welcomed by a honour guard from the JSDF and while we will meet at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, we will reserve a floor at The Peninsula Hotel, the highest rated luxuy hotel in the city, for your delegation to retire to.

Yours sincerely,
Aya Tanaka

Maera

Maera

Newcomer
Sep 12, 2023
Ministry_of_Foreign_Affairs_Singapore_logo.jpg

Official Correspondence

Encryption: ENCRYPTED MESSAGE
Recipient: Aya Tanaka Vladilena Milizé
Sender: Joshua Navin s/o P. Loganathan
Subject: Diplomatic relations

Your Excellency,

Then we shall make swift on our meeting. Middle of January would work well, for I will be returning to the office.

Thank you for the explanation of what I am to expect in arriving to your prestigious country. Likewise, my delegation will consist of nine of us, including myself. I hope that will not be an issue with regards to logistics and I look forward to our official meeting. In manner of transparency, I will be bringing a contingent of three armed personnel but certainly will be happy to be accompanied by the Tokyo Metropolitian Police's Security Division.

My personal assistant will email correspondence details with the names of my delegation and party as well as the time and dates of our flight.

Please do ask if there are any further concerns or questions.

Yours sincerely,

Joshua Navin s/o P. Loganathan
Minister
Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Singapore

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa